National Shooting Sports Foundation files suit against CT

This is a discussion on National Shooting Sports Foundation files suit against CT within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I'm glad to see the National Shooting Sports Foundation on the offensive against the gun grabbers. The trade association for the firearms and ammunition industry, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HeadHunter

Thread: National Shooting Sports Foundation files suit against CT

National Shooting Sports Foundation files suit against CT

I'm glad to see the National Shooting Sports Foundation on the offensive against the gun grabbers.

The trade association for the firearms and ammunition industry, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, filed suit on Monday against the State of Connecticut. The lawsuit alleges that the "emergency certification" Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and the General Assembly used to pass Senate Bill 1160, a gun control law, was a violation of Connecticut law and the normal legislative process. The suit was filed in federal court for the District of Connecticut. In the lawsuit, NSSF asks the court to issue an injunction prohibiting the law’s enforcement and declare it invalid.
    Firearms industry trade group files suit against Connecticut - National Industry | Examiner.com
    Tzadik likes this.
    Some drink at the fountain of Knowledge, others just gargle.

2. Remove Ads

How can politicians claim any kind of Integrity when they pull this sneaky, dead-of-the-night, stuff (would use another word, but this is a Civil forum) trying to get it done without the input or discussion from the People they claim to represent.
    There is little Honor in politicians anymore. (Not really any sense of Duty either for that matter)

You'd get no argument from me on that point Tzadik.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

The legislation is bad enough, but the METHOD used to enact it is beyond the pale.

There is no shame anymore.

Links