Rep.Trey Gowdy-(S.C.) On Gun Control

This is a discussion on Rep.Trey Gowdy-(S.C.) On Gun Control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Rep. Trey Gowdy Rips Obama for his Gun Control Rage - YouTube There is a short video on the same page,of youtube,where he calls Pelosi ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Harryball

Thread: Rep.Trey Gowdy-(S.C.) On Gun Control

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar

Rep.Trey Gowdy-(S.C.) On Gun Control

Rep. Trey Gowdy Rips Obama for his Gun Control Rage - YouTube

There is a short video on the same page,of youtube,where he calls Pelosi "mind numbingly stupid".It had to do with F and F.I guess that means they aren't exactly friends,lol.Good,or bad,he didn't hold back.

2. Remove Ads

Lets see. We have the left blaming the guns, we have the right blaming Hollywood and video games. Guest what, they are both WRONG. Its not the guns fault and its not Hollywood's fault nor is it the video games. The sole responsibility for these killing belongs on the shoulders of the people who did it. Start there, other wise this is all lip service....

I like Trey Gowdy. He is typically direct and to the 'real' point behind an issue.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Problem not enough like Gowdy in DC. that get it...

If any of them really had balls they would be pushing nulification of the last 80yrs of gun laws. Atleast the brady bill forward and mandating the BATFE to 30 days processing for NFA items.

Then mandatory Carry acceptance in schools and public buildings by employees and CC Holders.

That would be a start to "sensible" solutions, IMO.

Links