Not Guilty, Obama, Gun Control

Not Guilty, Obama, Gun Control

This is a discussion on Not Guilty, Obama, Gun Control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Not Guilty, Obama, Gun control The Sanford Jury not only said that Zimmerman acted in self defense, but in effect voted that it was necessary ...

Like Tree20Likes
  • 5 Post By Dan060
  • 1 Post By Boyntonstu
  • 3 Post By Stoveman
  • 3 Post By welder516
  • 2 Post By OldVet
  • 6 Post By JungleJim

Thread: Not Guilty, Obama, Gun Control

Thumbs down Not Guilty, Obama, Gun Control

Not Guilty, Obama, Gun control

The Sanford Jury not only said that Zimmerman acted in self defense, but in effect voted that it was necessary for him to be armed.

What did Obama say?

Use the Trayvon case to support more gun control.

The country is bassackwards.

If you were on the ground with a sucker punch broken nose and your assailant was beating your head against the sidewalk, would you rather be armed or unarmed?

BTW Trayvon was black, Obama is half black, his son would NOT look like Trayvon. His daughters certainly don't.

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    Personally,if i see something that may look suspicious,i'm not putting myself in a situation for that to happen,unless i have no other option,that's what 911 is for.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan060 View Post
    Personally,if i see something that may look suspicious,i'm not putting myself in a situation for that to happen,unless i have no other option,that's what 911 is for.

Exactly what Zimmerman did, he called 911 and he waited for the Deputy.

Trayvon had 4 full minutes to walk 100 yards home.

Instead he doubled back and attacked Zimmerman with a sucker punch; breaking his nose.

What did Zimmerman do to hinder Trayvon from walking to his mother's house?

Trayvon would be alive if he left his 'disrepect' revenge attitude in Miami, and if he considered the possibility that Zimmerman might be armed.

IMHO It was his height and street fighting machismo that ended his life.
    Warrior1256 likes this.

VIP Member
    The anti's will use ANYTHING to push their agenda.

What we should be "celebrating" is the rule of law and justice being served.

What the black community (and all of us) should take from this is to teach our kids that if someone you don't know is following you at night, once you get home you stay there and contact parents/911. Instead we have "hoody" church services and a call by POTUS to "honor" this thug with more gun control.

Whenever we see an incident involving a black person and anyone else, the black community ALWAYS assumes that the black person could not possibly have been in the wrong. I would submit that is is this kind of mentality and the actions that accompany it that are keeping the races divided. As long as the self proclaimed leaders of this community promote and propagate this kind of thinking and individual blacks follow in lock step nothing will change.

Yes, this country is bassackwards and it's time to place the burden of responsibility square on the shoulders to which it belongs.
    joker1, Warrior1256 and 84160 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoveman View Post
    The anti's will use ANYTHING to push their agenda.

What we should be "celebrating" is the rule of law and justice being served.

What the black community (and all of us) should take from this is to teach our kids that if someone you don't know is following you at night, once you get home you stay there and contact parents/911. Instead we have "hoody" church services and a call by POTUS to "honor" this thug with more gun control.

Whenever we see an incident involving a black person and anyone else, the black community ALWAYS assumes that the black person could not possibly have been in the wrong. I would submit that is is this kind of mentality and the actions that accompany it that are keeping the races divided. As long as the self proclaimed leaders of this community promote and propagate this kind of thinking and individual blacks follow in lock step nothing will change.

Yes, this country is bassackwards and it's time to place the burden of responsibility square on the shoulders to which it belongs.

The nail had been hit on its head.

Be responsible for you actions and don't blame away bad or stupid behavior.

97% of blacks are murdered by other blacks.

It is never who or how many are murdered, only what race or religion was the murderer.

Assad kills 90,000 fellow Syrians, OK, fugetaboutit.

You know the rest.

VIP Member
    One simple question to ask . Where is the outrage when there is black on black crime . Most of the time there is a candle-light vigil and a couple of days later its back to shooting and killing . At least thats the way it is in Baltimore City. In truth there is more black on black crime and until communities start seeing and telling or helping the police things will stay the same . And i will say it here i value all life of all law abiding citizens and most certainly the children of all areas and walks of life .
    Stoveman, zonker1986 and scottync like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member
    Hiding inside a bottle of Jim Beam Black.
    I hear the Lock & Key posse headed this way.
    Gene83 and pittypat21 like this.
    Retired USAF E-8. Lighten up and enjoy life because:
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... Buffalo Springfield - For What It's Worth

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldVet View Post
    I hear the Lock & Key posse headed this way.
    Yep this will not last long.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    Yep this will not last long.
    Yep. Shame too. I understand the need by the mods to regulate, but in areas outside of this forum, these are the things that need to be said. Enough is enough.
    Ignorance is a long way from stupid, but left unchecked, can get there real fast.

VIP Member
    If it is because of me then i am sorry for that . I meant no harm.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

One of the many "perks" of living in Illinois is the ability to turn on the news and hear about several murders in Chicago and its suburbs. The reporters are always welcome to engage in the calm discussions with the families of he victims. No tears, no riots, just a calm conversation hours after the killing. Why is it that race is such a catalyst?

Strange how Obama feels the need to spew nonsense from that hole in his face on Trayvon's death, but invokes Executive privilege on the gun deaths directly caused by his Administration.
    Tzadik, WHEC724, joker1 and 3 others like this.

VIP Member
    The fact that the only weapons Martin used were his fists gave the media something to pounce on and sensationalize, had he been carrying a knife or anything that may possibly used as a weapon there would have been no story.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Please post in the 'one and only' Z thread!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Sponsored Links