Fire Mission: New Gun Control Bill "The Justice Exists for Us All Act"

Fire Mission: New Gun Control Bill "The Justice Exists for Us All Act"

This is a discussion on Fire Mission: New Gun Control Bill "The Justice Exists for Us All Act" within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; What’s your position on: "The Justice Exists for Us All Act" H.R. 2812: To encourage States to prohibit “stand your ground” laws and require neighborhood ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Fire Mission: New Gun Control Bill "The Justice Exists for Us All Act"

Thumbs down Fire Mission: New Gun Control Bill "The Justice Exists for Us All Act"

What’s your position on:
    "The Justice Exists for Us All Act"

H.R. 2812: To encourage States to prohibit “stand your ground” laws and require neighborhood watch programs to register with local law enforcement agencies and the Department of Justice, to direct the Attorney General to study such laws, and for other purposes.

Go to POPVOX and vote on this bill.

Link: https://www.popvox.com/bills/us/113/...m_medium=email
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

Uuhmm…No!

Forcible duty-to-retreat requirement for States, imposed from Uncle.
    Review of state-based SYB statutes, undertaken by Uncle.
    Neighborhood Watch groups to register with Uncle.

The bill neatly fails to describe the point or utility of such changes, or how those having every lawful right to be in a place would be harmed by first having to attempt retreat in the face of deadly dire attack on their very lives.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: Why the Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Another knee jerk reaction from the gun grabbers.
    84160 and CIBMike like this.
    No trees were harmed in the construction of this post. However a large number of electrons were indiscriminately aroused.

AKA The Predator's Bill of Rights.
    msgt/ret, joker1, 84160 and 3 others like this.

"The Justice Exists for Us All Act"

Why not call it what it is: Morph Citizens Into Victims Bill, Forcibly, By Demanding They First Retreat Even In The Face Of Deadly Violence; and Allow The A.G. To Diddle In State Affairs Where Unwarranted And Unwanted.

Advanced citizenship's rough. It starkly "outs" those who would victimize us, harshly stopping their predations against us. As it should. And it in no way grants "cover" to a person who seeks to be a murderer by outright attacking others without justification. It merely acknowledges that we, as free citizens, have every right to be where we have every right to be, unmolested by would-be felons, no matter what it costs them, even if it kills them.
    Last edited by ccw9mm; July 29th, 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    joker1 likes this.

We need to strengthen self defense laws even more, not weaken them (immunity from civil litigation in more states, please). NO CRIMINAL has ANY rights, including the right to continue living, if he attacks my family. Any politician that waffles on this even the tiniest amount will NEVER have my vote. Nothing more to say.
    Ghost1958 and WINTEJER000 like this.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

Not sure a federal bill that is to "encourage" the states that have SYG Castle etc will be met by those states with much enthusiasm even if it were to pass. Considering the majority of states have pretty much told the Feds to go pound sand already on gun issues.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Yes, Justice Does Exist for Us All. That is why we have the 2nd Amendment and we can all own firearms.
    CIBMike, SigPapa226 and Ghost1958 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    Not sure a federal bill that is to "encourage" the states that have SYG Castle etc will be met by those states with much enthusiasm even if it were to pass. Considering the majority of states have pretty much told the Feds to go pound sand already on gun issues.
    Perhaps that's the sponsors' intent, to ratchet up the heat a bit by tying federal funds to the equation. Don't do what Uncle's demanding, if this little gem passes, then you get stripped of funding for other things. Typical carrot+stick approach of those dictating how we should live.

You know, in the long run, that's probably the perfect solution ... for all of the states as well as all citizens: de-fund. IOW, withdraw from the gravy train, so the teat no longer need be sucked to such an extent; and withdraw funding from the "train" (big gov't) so that it's far smaller and less capable of inflicting hateful attempts at telling people how they should live. Let 'em go back to, say, grading ketchup quality or other tasks they're effective at accomplishing, instead of gumming up the works in areas in which they have zero competency or understanding.

Senior Moderator
    Considering the majority of states have pretty much told the Feds to go pound sand already on gun issues.

Can you blame them? Every time a stupid bill like this gets introduced, the respect level for Senators and Congressmen gets even lower.

I wouldn't let most of those fools in my house.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Nope I dont blame em. Actually I think all gun regs should be repealed and the politicians that put them in place tossed out of office for breaking their oath of office. But thats just me
    phreddy, HotGuns and blitzburgh like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Can you blame them? Every time a stupid bill like this gets introduced, the respect level for Senators and Congressmen gets even lower.

I wouldn't let most of those fools in my house.
    I blame each and every one of them who breaks the oath of office. And, most particularly, I blame those (Pelosi and her ilk) who deliberately seek to break it, tell us they're gonna break it, then publicly claim breaking it is actually keeping the oath to protect and defend.

And I blame each and every one of us, we citizens, who keep voting these criminals back to the job they've been hired to do, even after witnessing their crimes against the Constitution first-hand.

Agreed: I wouldn't let them or their spawn anywhere near my home. And we shouldn't let 'em anywhere near our House either, the House Of Liberty we call the Capitol. Get some tar, feathers and a good long rail, and send 'em all packing permanently. Let them find another "calling" in this life ... as gumball picker-uppers, or some other suitably mundane and harmless activity.
    SigPapa226 and Ghost1958 like this.

VIP Member
    Just another attempt of DC trying to overstep their authority.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsbjax View Post
    AKA The Predator's Bill of Rights.
    Perfect response, nothing need added.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links