Who would be the best POTUS for the American gun rights ppl?

This is a discussion on Who would be the best POTUS for the American gun rights ppl? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; So we got plenty of time, but got to admit I'm a bit nervous with all this hoopla about (gag) Hillary. Who do we have ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By SigPapa226
  • 4 Post By Hopyard
  • 5 Post By wmhawth
  • 2 Post By Sister
  • 2 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Who would be the best POTUS for the American gun rights ppl?

Distinguished Member

So we got plenty of time, but got to admit I'm a bit nervous with all this hoopla about (gag) Hillary. Who do we have to run against her that will win? How can we the people beat the monster (ie: gub'ment) that is out of it's cage? Yes, I do know who Soros is. Yes, I do know that money can buy even the best of some folks. Yes, foremost, I do know GOD IS IN CONTROL.

What can we do, who can we put out there that will be blessed enough to beat the monsters? How can we get the senators and congress to fervently go after the Benghazi issue, to me this is the ONE that will lock up and toss the key on hillary/obummer. I can't prove it but I do think that the whole Benghazi thing has to do with the US trading guns with Turkey. I think Chris Stevens was set up by OUR government. I think our gub'ment HAD him killed, or let him get killed to keep them out of political hot water.

She (Hil) wants to know "what difference does it make"?! It makes enough difference to keep her off of the POTUS ticket, and IF she is guilty then it makes enough difference to get the people all the way to the top locked up!

If we get another anti-gun in for POTUS we all will be making our own bullets and guns or buying them in the black market.

Note: Christie doesn't have a chance, he can only hope.
    Rand Paul, love him....not everybody does.
    Rubio ~ use to like him, after the gang of 8 he can kiss my grits.
    Jeb Bush ~ America has had enough Bushes, the last one is still being blamed, we need fresh blood.
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

I would say Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.
    Christopher67 and awoodpd13 like this.
    Ten Bears: It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men.

VIP Member
    I would say, IBTL.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

Distinguished Member
    I do think Cruz has em worried. Were BOTH his parents American? Not sure if this can mess him up or not. I do like him.
    (on the parent thing, rules are obviously different for the GOP than the Dems ~ just watch the media)

Quote Originally Posted by SigPapa226 View Post
    I would say Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Bring back Sara Palin. I voted for her last time, and Rand Paul could be her Veep.
    "for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." -- Paul

Ted Nugent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    I would say, IBTL.
    Yeah, politics AND religion in one thread, whether I agree or not, this thread is toast!

IBTL II

Yeah, I got tapatalk, too. So what?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Sara Palin or Condoleezza Rice with Ann Coulter as VP.
    I carry a gun, because a Cop is too heavy.

U.S. Army, Retired
    NRA Patron Life Member.

VIP Member
    Sixto , and another fine Mod for VP . If they let this thread keep running .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member
    OOps, is this a bad thread? I was reading another thread that kept talking about Christie and I wondered just whom would make a good POTUS for the gun rights people. It was put under the 2A and Gun Legislation forum area.

Strike me down if I've done a no-no......
    welder516 and NONAME762 like this.

~ Jesus ~

I would like to see President Noharm and VP Nofoul.
    pittypat21 and welder516 like this.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Sponsored Links