For Some Gun Makers, Moving Lock, Stock and Barrel

This is a discussion on For Some Gun Makers, Moving Lock, Stock and Barrel within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The short video talks a little more about PTR Ind and a couple of other things. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/bu...akes.html?_r=0...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Manderinobyebye

Thread: For Some Gun Makers, Moving Lock, Stock and Barrel

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar

For Some Gun Makers, Moving Lock, Stock and Barrel

The short video talks a little more about PTR Ind and a couple of other things.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/bu...akes.html?_r=0
    Brent95 likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Until PTR said they were coming here,i had never heard of them.Kahr and a couple others has moved.It seems to me,these anti gun states really don't care about the people.

Sounds like Ruger will have a nice place in N.C. Good for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent95 View Post
    Until PTR said they were coming here,i had never heard of them.Kahr and a couple others has moved.It seems to me,these anti gun states really don't care about the people.

Sounds like Ruger will have a nice place in N.C. Good for them.
    No, they don't care about the people. They care about controlling the people.

I hope that the companies that don't move out of the anti states will at least increase their presence in friendly states, and draw down their operations in the old territory. Still waiting for some company to move to gun loving South Dakota.
    ~~~~~
    The only common sense gun legislation was written about 224 years ago.

I carry always not because I go places trouble is likely, but because trouble has a habit of not staying in its assigned zone.

Distinguished Member
    I hope all the gun makers move to where they are welcome. Lots of states offering incentives ( $ ) to entice them. Maybe you'll get some in S.D. sdprof. Hope so.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

The politicians all spew that they want us all to have a safer environment to live in and yet the first things they reduce are LEO and then blame it on budget constraints. Then they take away our ability to protect our loved ones from crime.

They complain about unemployment percentages then run employers out of town because of their bumbledom declarations.

So places like Texas, Arizona, George, Florida, Louisiana, and other gun-friendly-states will all have added employment opportunities for their citizens soon, because it is just a mater of time before firearms manufacturers move their operations to a more compliant area.

Quote Originally Posted by zamboni View Post
    The politicians all spew that they want us all to have a safer environment to live in and yet the first things they reduce are LEO and then blame it on budget constraints. Then they take away our ability to protect our loved ones from crime.

They complain about unemployment percentages then run employers out of town because of their bumbledom declarations.

So places like Texas, Arizona, George, Florida, Louisiana, and other gun-friendly-states will all have added employment opportunities for their citizens soon, because it is just a mater of time before firearms manufacturers move their operations to a more compliant area.
    Agree, and I love how these same states are upset that all their business is leaving.

Come on,,,,, DOWN,,, we have the TEC Schools
    to train the workers,,,, and many will line up to
    WORK without the Unions,,,, may be they will
    open some outlets.

These gun control laws are stupid and stupid should hurt. Looks like things are going the way they should.

Links