California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill

This is a discussion on California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Really? Like California isn't as restrictive as they come? California’s state legislature is attempting to regain for the state the lost title of Most Anti-Gun ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill

California senate passes 'Ammunition purchase permit' bill

Really? Like California isn't as restrictive as they come?

California’s state legislature is attempting to regain for the state the lost title of Most Anti-Gun Place in the Union. The senate has just passed a provision that would require residents to get hold of a ”Purchase Permit” before buying ammunition.
    California's State Senate Passes 'Ammunition Purchase Permit' Bill | National Review Online
    An Informed Gun Owner Is An Anti-Gunners Worst Nightmare - Stay Informed @ American Gun Owners Alliance

2. Remove Ads

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Idiots!

They just ensured AZ, NV and OR a butt load of money in taxes............. Just sayin.

Anyone what to know how to get around the CA Ag Check Points - just look up CA and Ferrets in a search engine.

Submit sales records to the CA department of justice? What a joke...now I hope that in time they will understand that a bad guy will get the ammo and guns from another state. Violent crime will go up just like in Chicago and eventually they will get rid of libtards in the office.

California Gov = dumb
    Sister likes this.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    Good grief, next thing you know they'll be requiring a permit to purchase marijuana. Oh, wait...
    ANGLICO and BamaT like this.
    There is a solution but we are not Jedi... not yet.
    Doghandler

I wish the San Andreas fault were more active. Perhaps then, California could drift off and join Communist China.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
    'Fortes Fortuna Juvat'
    NRA Member
    NRA Life of Duty Member

Distinguished Member Array sealteam20001's Avatar
    Hope it sinks before China! ! !
    ANGLICO and Pro like this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by discoboxer View Post
    California Gov = dumb
    You think? He just signed the bill for CHILDREN to go into either bathroom (girls/boys) if they "feel" they may be the another sex. Can you imagine how many high school boys will use this to gain access to the girls locker room (and now they can)! A flipping train wreck ~

IMO your "plumbing" should over ride your "feelings".
    Matthew 10:33

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

~ Jesus ~

Quote Originally Posted by gregivq View Post
    Submit sales records to the CA department of justice? What a joke...now I hope that in time they will understand that a bad guy will get the ammo and guns from another state. Violent crime will go up just like in Chicago and eventually they will get rid of libtards in the office.
    Don't count on it.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. Albert Einstein

"People in Arizona carry guns," said a Chandler police spokesman. "You better be careful about who you are picking on."

As long as they get legalized pot, gay marraige and abortion, I doubt the majority of the people will care that gun control DOES NOT stop crimminals. Otherwise Chicago would have changed by now. For the record I can care less what people smoke or who they marry but I believe in equal rights for all not some. They get married and high, I get guns and ammo. Everyone but the politicians are happy.

ETA: On a side note I would think the LGBT community would want to protect themselves by any and all means. Sure, conservative votes will not give them their rights but they cant be themselves under constant threats an harrasment. Thats a heck of a catch 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    You think? He just signed the bill for CHILDREN to go into either bathroom (girls/boys) if they "feel" they may be the another sex. Can you imagine how many high school boys will use this to gain access to the girls locker room (and now they can)! A flipping train wreck ~

IMO your "plumbing" should over ride your "feelings".
    Saweet, I dont have to hold my breath for super powers like invisability. Now I can just wander in the ladies room and say, "Hayyyy!"
    ANGLICO likes this.
    Tada gan irracht - Nothing without effort

Will there be a rule concerning straw purchasers of ammo? Say for example Joe in Somewhere CA has a buddy John in Somewhere Else NV buy 500 or 1000R of assorted ammo. John travels to a meet with Joe. Joe pays John for the ammo and takes his new found treasure home.

Have the Libturds in CA thought of this?
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Just when you think things can't get any worse and people can't get any dumber, CA shows up.
    ANGLICO, Mr B and Truckdriver like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Sounds just like Illinois and their FOID card.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by kapnketel View Post
    Sounds just like Illinois and their FOID card.
    I disagree. CA has it way worse. In Illinois you just show your FOID card and walk away with a bunch of ammo.

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I disagree. CA has it way worse. In Illinois you just show your FOID card and walk away with a bunch of ammo.
    Somewhat the same same in CA, once you obtain the permit. Both laws are absolutely draconian and ludicrous.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Links