15yo Maryland girl and gun laws

This is a discussion on 15yo Maryland girl and gun laws within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 15 year old girl leaves anti-gun politicians speechless - YouTube Has this been posted before?...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Sister
  • 1 Post By Stoveman

Thread: 15yo Maryland girl and gun laws

Distinguished Member

15yo Maryland girl and gun laws

welder516 likes this.
    United Daughters of the Confederacy Member

Matthew 12:36, 37

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

2. Remove Ads

Yes, a few months ago, but it's not running currently so we'll keep your post alive.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Looks like this video was taken this year during the legislative session where massive amounts of pro 2A citizens of the People's Republic spoke during the debate before the new gun laws were passed.

I'm proud of all the people on our side that came out and signed up to speak, literally there were thousands of them. And it still did no good as the bills proposed by Wannabe President O'Malley were passed anyway by an overwhelmingly Democratic House and Senate.

This state is seriously effed up but it warms my heart to see that we can still produce young people as squared away as this girl is.
    welder516 likes this.

It is a true shame that a 15-yr old girl had far more sense, intelligence, and frankly, morality here than our moron, pathetic excuses for "leaders" in this state. The people running MD don't deserve to be in charge of a lemonade stand, and thinking about what they're done in the 2013 session alone makes me sick.

VIP Member
    The young lady here is far more intelligent then our elected officials , once they get in office they try to position themselfs to be set for life and if this means corruption so be it. We do have smart people in Maryland but this is an entitlement state so the Dumbocraps have us locked up here.
    I hope one day this young lady runs for office here or somewhere to do some good .( For the People )
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Links