Obama And Gun Control

Obama And Gun Control

This is a discussion on Obama And Gun Control within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; BREAKING: Obama Tells Mayors He Will Take More Executive Action on Gun Control A real surprise i know ugh....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Obama And Gun Control

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar

Obama And Gun Control

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar
    Nothing new but i'm glad my Mayor isn't on the list.

This administration worries me. Yes they had the tragedy to use and they tried to use it. Mostly blew up in their face and backlashed with more people owning guns than ever in the history of the nation. And now historically they would back off for a while. Thats typical anti gun behavior.

But this time they will not let this drop for a second. It is almost like the Obama and the Feds are desperate to get anti gun legislation through or ram illegal exc orders etc through even while state after state makes plain they want nor will have no part of it.

I dont mean to sound tin foil but this man is either dangerously misguided and willing to push things to point nobody wants. Or he is really seriously a would be dictator at heart whose time in power is running out to make his move.

Either is dangerous and doomed to fail but can drag a ton of misery down on this nation in the process.

On a brighter note I didnt see a mayor from KY on the list
    Oldpsufan and Warrior1256 like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

He is going to push the limits of the power granted to him. Lets hope he doesnt over step his bounds any further.
    Ghost1958 and OD* like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    Yea,i'm glad ours Mayor isn't on it either.Obummer won't stop trying.

Reminds me of a political comic I saw recently

AgH2a.jpg
    ZOMBIEvs42 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandpgrl View Post
    Mr. Obama “vowed to continue doing everything in his power to combat gun violence through executive action and to press Congress to pass common-sense reforms like expanding the background check system and cracking down on gun trafficking,” the White House said in a statement.

No revelations here. This is pretty much the same thing that he has been saying since Sandy Hook. I think that if he could do anything meaningful through executive action, he would have already done it.

What he would really, really like is for congress, and more especially the Republicans in congress to initiate "sensible" gun legislation. If they did that..if it truly was a bi-partisan effort, then he could take credit for accomplishing it while at the same time deflecting gun owner's criticism away from his party by pointing across the aisle at the folks on the right who initiated the legislation.

As my buddy JR Ewing once said.."You already know who your enemies are. It's your "friends" that you need to keep an eye on."

Obama is what he is. When Republicans start talking about common sense legislation, it's time to really worry.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Barry Sotoro, a nobody from Kenya, bamboozles the Nation twice...
    Ghost1958 and CIBMike like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    He is going to push the limits of the power granted to him. Lets hope he doesnt over step his bounds any further.
    Disagree. This power is NOT granted, most EVERYTHING he is doing is illegal according to our constitution. I'm at the point of blaming the congress for allowing this to continue to go on. Now matter what we say/feel, it makes no difference. Anybody seen that crybaby Bohner? He's been MIA all year. Bet he hasn't missed picking up his pay checks as any of them have done.

He will continue to step over the bounds, I honestly feel WHEN he puts in for a 3rd term (executive order...who is going to stop him) we do need a revolution and CANNOT depend on congress. It's WE THE PEOPLE.
    Matthew 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;.

~ Jesus ~

Distinguished Member Array lchamp's Avatar
    Dictator in Chief...

Quote Originally Posted by lchamp View Post
    Dictator in Chief...
    You used 5 letters too many Champ.
    Sister, Oldpsufan and BugDude like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

While Im not overly confident in Congress as a whole to do anything that seriously shores up the Constitution or clips the wings of the Obama bird, there are several congress folk that would clip this birds wings in a second if they could. Lord knows hes done enough he could be. He probably could have been stopped from even running if the law of the land had been strictly obeyed.

Of course that only happens to citizens not politicians however.
    Sister likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Disagree. This power is NOT granted, most EVERYTHING he is doing is illegal according to our constitution. I'm at the point of blaming the congress for allowing this to continue to go on. Now matter what we say/feel, it makes no difference. Anybody seen that crybaby Bohner? He's been MIA all year. Bet he hasn't missed picking up his pay checks as any of them have done.

He will continue to step over the bounds, I honestly feel WHEN he puts in for a 3rd term (executive order...who is going to stop him) we do need a revolution and CANNOT depend on congress. It's WE THE PEOPLE.
    Over the years "we the people" have allowed this to happen. The power he has, has been given to him, by our in-action. There are others to blame along the way, but the power rests with us, and we have done nothing...
    OD*, msgt/ret and Snub44 like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

OD*
    A smart politician would be distancing him/herself from Barry.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harryball View Post
    Over the years "we the people" have allowed this to happen. The power he has, has been given to him, by our in-action. There are others to blame along the way, but the power rests with us, and we have done nothing...

Disagree again! ()

I think it was done (the power he has or just him being in office) by crooked means. Letting illegals vote? Too much about the whole presidential race was "off", like whole counties voting only for him and none for Romney. Now I will agree that we do vote for the congress, but again, not our fault that they get paid off and succumb to money and swing the wrong way.
    Matthew 5:44

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;.

~ Jesus ~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links