Bloomberg Missed The Bus In Columbus, Ohio Today

This is a discussion on Bloomberg Missed The Bus In Columbus, Ohio Today within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The Bloomberg bus tour was supposed to come to Columbus, Ohio at noon today. In reality, there was no bus, or Bloomberg, or anybody on ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Bloomberg Missed The Bus In Columbus, Ohio Today

VIP Member

Bloomberg Missed The Bus In Columbus, Ohio Today

The Bloomberg bus tour was supposed to come to Columbus, Ohio at noon today. In reality, there was no bus, or Bloomberg, or anybody on the anti-gun side except for these folks. No kidding, this was it...really:
    mayors against guns 013.JPG
    I actually felt sort of sorry for them, out there in the hot sun, with absolutely no support from their 90% anti-gun constituency.
    JDE101, Pistology and Warrior1256 like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

2. Remove Ads

This must be the "everyone is for UBC" folks.....

VIP Member
    Then, of course, there were the local network TV affiliates, hanging on the spokesperson's every word:mayors against guns 021.JPG
    There were actually more people there from the TV trucks than from the Bloomberg show.
    Warrior1256 and NONAME762 like this.
    Tuco

Well, they can look on the bright side. Only half as many showed up to kick this horse.

Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

VIP Member
    Tuco

I heard that Bloomberg rode the short bus!
    Warrior1256 and Hodad like this.
    I carry a gun, because a Cop is too heavy.

VIP Member
    Tuco

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    The Bloomberg bus tour was supposed to come to Columbus, Ohio at noon today. In reality, there was no bus, or Bloomberg, or anybody on the anti-gun side except for these folks. No kidding, this was it...really:
    mayors against guns 013.JPG
    I actually felt sort of sorry for them, out there in the hot sun, with absolutely no support from their 90% anti-gun constituency.
    I don't feel sorry for them , and i know you did not too . But you tried
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Wonder which side ends up with more press coverage in the lamestream media...
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

I have seen this in Nevada a couple anti's show up and get the camera and mic time. The larger pro 2nd Amendment turn out is ignored.

And then there were, well...us.mayors against guns 016.JPG
    I especially like this picture with the anti-gun lady hiding her sign behind her.
    Warrior1256 likes this.
    ”One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

"Carry your gun - it's a lighter burden than regret."
    ~Breda

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdave View Post
    I have seen this in Nevada a couple anti's show up and get the camera and mic time. The larger pro 2nd Amendment turn out is ignored.
    As can be seen in the photo in post number 3, this is exactly what was happening today. The interview was conducted close-up in a corner, blocking the entire crowd from view.
    Tuco

VIP Member
    Then, of course, there were the local network TV affiliates, hanging on the spokesperson's every word:mayors against guns 021.JPG
    There were actually more people there from the TV trucks than from the Bloomberg show.
    Here is the story Mike Bowersock, the reporter shown in the photo posted on the Channel 4 website. I'm a bit surprised by the candor, although I counted ninety pro-2Aers there:
    Protest Turns Into Gun Rally In Arena District - WCMH: News, Weather, and Sports for Columbus, Ohio
    Tuco

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    I LOVE IT!!!!!! "What if we gave a rally and nobody came", except for the opposition that is.

Administrator

You folks don't know this but, I also have a ASK QK type Internet web site. I got this last week.

ASK QKShooter For Advice

Dear QKShooter

I am so depressed. Please help!!!
    Nobody showed up to my birthday party. Do you have anything to cheer me up?

My 18th birthday is today but i had to throw the party last night because my parents are out of town for business this weekend.

i invited a lot of people on facebook and with actual paper invitations but nobody came to my party last night. i got all ready and bought a lot of food and things for everyone who would be there. but not one single person showed up to my party.

so im just sitting in my room eating leftover pizza and im too embarrassed to ask anyone why they didn't show because im not popular and they would probably think this is all super lame.

i feel really bad right now. my mom said not to worry but it still hurts. i feel like nobody likes me. do you have anything to cheer me up like a funny video or a quote?
    thanks
    broken hearted Heather

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Heather

I don't do funny Videos and no quote is going to alter the fact that you are an unpopular loser. Face reality girl...Life is not a bowl of cherries.
    In your case "Life" is a bushel of rotten, wormy apples. Trust your gut feelings. Nobody showed up at your birthday party because nobody likes you. That is perfectly obvious.
    Here is what you do. Decide that you are against GUN VIOLENCE. Then hop on a bus and head for Columbus, Ohio.
    Join the anti-gun rally and you will instantly have at least FIVE friends that will also be totally unpopular, infantile-minded, moronic losers.
    You'll be in good company with at least a few other delusional idiots. "Misery Loves Company!" There...there is a "quote" for you.
    My only other piece of advice would be to NOT wolf down all of that cold, leftover pizza all by yourself you sad pathetic little piglet.
    Wrap it in some Aluminum foil and take it to the rally. There will be at least one obsessive compulsive idiot there that will absolutely eat anything that isn't moving.
    Don't bother me any more with your nonsensical teeny bopper problems.
    Get off your doggone duff and get out your Crayons and make yourself a I Hate Guns! sign. You Go Girl!

BEST,
    QKShooter
    JoJoGunn, JDE101, sdprof and 4 others like this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links