Stag Arms To Decide

Stag Arms To Decide

This is a discussion on Stag Arms To Decide within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; MYRTLE BEACH: Houston or Horry County: Connecticut gunmaker to decide next month where to build | Business | The State...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By oneshot
  • 1 Post By mook012

Thread: Stag Arms To Decide

VIP Member
    I personally think they will choose SC, based on the fact that it will be closer for their current employees to relocate.

That said, Bye Bye Conn!!!
    Yes it is a small gesture on the part of Stag, but IMHO, it is a gesture, which should put forth by ALL companies when the Constitution and freedoms are at stake, should be applauded.
    OD* and blitzburgh like this.
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

I think New Hampshire would be ideal for Stag.
    maniacmechanic likes this.
    " Life is tough and it gets tougher if your stupid." John Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by mook012 View Post
    I think New Hampshire would be ideal for Stag.
    Agreed. Even though the northeast is dense with anti-firearm sentiment, there are still places left that are friendly (NH being a big one). Also, availability of a world class manufacturing workforce, and close proximity to huge shipping and transport hubs.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    When it comes down to the final decision for STAG Rick Perry will throw some Texas cash (tax money) at them that SC can't or won't match.

Agree with that way of doing business or not, that's how he (Perry) has managed to attract so many businesses to Texas over the last several years. It has nothing to do with business savvy, his shining personality or the attractiveness of the Texas "lifestyle".

Money Talks!!!

BTW that's how SC got BMW to locate there. They bought them with a b-ttload of taxpayer money.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

VIP Member
    Its a shame these companies being forced out. A lot of history in Gun Valley, but I'm sure they will be welcome in their new homes.

Sponsored Links