OK Reps Trying TO Repeal Firearm Business Liability Laws, Replaced With Indemnity

OK Reps Trying TO Repeal Firearm Business Liability Laws, Replaced With Indemnity

This is a discussion on OK Reps Trying TO Repeal Firearm Business Liability Laws, Replaced With Indemnity within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Oklahoma HB1004 was introduced yesterday by 3 Republican reps. The proposed law would repeal many liability laws that relate to firearms manufacturers, wholesalers and other ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dcdalton
  • 1 Post By Echo_Four

Thread: OK Reps Trying TO Repeal Firearm Business Liability Laws, Replaced With Indemnity

Oklahoma HB1004 was introduced yesterday by 3 Republican reps. The proposed law would repeal many liability laws that relate to firearms manufacturers, wholesalers and other and replace them with indemnity laws. From the bill:

An Act relating to liability for manufacture, distribution or sale of firearms; repealing 76 O.S. 2011, Sections 51, 52, 53 and 54, which relate to liability for manufacture, distribution or sale of firearms; stating legislative findings; limiting liability for certain activity; limiting liability of certain associations for specified injury; stating applicability of act; clarifying provisions; providing for codification; and declaring an emergency.
    Proposed Oklahoma Gun Law HB1004 - American Gun Owners Alliance
    TailRunner likes this.
    An Informed Gun Owner Is An Anti-Gunners Worst Nightmare - Stay Informed @ American Gun Owners Alliance

VIP Member
    Will have to keep an eye on this when session starts. You know it will make the very few liberal democrats in Oklahoma lose their minds.
    NONAME762 likes this.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

Quote Originally Posted by Echo_Four View Post
    You know it will make the very few liberal democrats in Oklahoma lose their minds.
    I've been chuckling to myself ever since I dropped into this thread. But as to the few lib democrats goes I'd pay money to see that video. Hopefully the state house of OK video's all the proceedings there. Don'tcha LOVE IT when a plan comes together
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Links