Defensive Carry banner

OK Reps Trying TO Repeal Firearm Business Liability Laws, Replaced With Indemnity

427 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  NONAME762 
#1 ·
Oklahoma HB1004 was introduced yesterday by 3 Republican reps. The proposed law would repeal many liability laws that relate to firearms manufacturers, wholesalers and other and replace them with indemnity laws. From the bill:

An Act relating to liability for manufacture, distribution or sale of firearms; repealing 76 O.S. 2011, Sections 51, 52, 53 and 54, which relate to liability for manufacture, distribution or sale of firearms; stating legislative findings; limiting liability for certain activity; limiting liability of certain associations for specified injury; stating applicability of act; clarifying provisions; providing for codification; and declaring an emergency.
Proposed Oklahoma Gun Law HB1004 - American Gun Owners Alliance

#3 ·
You know it will make the very few liberal democrats in Oklahoma lose their minds.
I've been chuckling to myself ever since I dropped into this thread. But as to the few lib democrats goes I'd pay money to see that video. Hopefully the state house of OK video's all the proceedings there. Don'tcha LOVE IT when a plan comes together:blink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.