VA Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe Dodges Question On AW'S

This is a discussion on VA Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe Dodges Question On AW'S within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here is another who simply can't answer a question on AWS,or won't. Virginia Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe dodges question on 'assault weapons' ban (VIDEO)...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: VA Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe Dodges Question On AW'S

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar

Here is another who simply can't answer a question on AWS,or won't.

Virginia Gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe dodges question on 'assault weapons' ban (VIDEO)

Very informative, thanks for posting.

This info did not change my vote, but it did reinforce my decision.
    Manderinobyebye likes this.

A better question to ask any politician is:
    "Do you believe in and will you uphold the Constitution of the United States to the letter of its law without deviation?"

But of course they all swear to such an oath but never show the courage of integrity to live up to it.

I would say you need to be more direct in asking about the constitution and specifically firearms,(just like to hear him or her say)but in this case,that wouldn't have made any difference.He isn't giving an answer.

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    His non answer would concern me.
    atctimmy likes this.

As another NY Yankee carpetbagger living in Mclean Virginia, I got a kick out of how he talked about "huntin' and skeet "shootin" with his sons. He's right up there with southern fried Hillery when it comes to dropping his G's and blatantly pandering to what, in his mind, are stupid rednecks.
    darbo, StormRhydr and Goat_Guy like this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan060 View Post
    His non answer would concern me.
    His non answer very much is an answer in and of itself.
    Dan060 and StormRhydr like this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Question at the end:
    "whether or not you would support assault weapons."
    His response:
    "What I've always said is as governor, what I'd like to get done is to have background checks. That would be my first important step in that process."
    ### Oh really? So what's your second step sir? Talk about avoiding the question and answering with a response that leads one to believe you are planning on doing MUCH more than just background checks...
    StormRhydr likes this.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knight65 View Post
    A better question to ask any politician is:
    "Do you believe in and will you uphold the Constitution of the United States to the letter of its law without deviation?"

But of course they all swear to such an oath but never show the courage of integrity to live up to it.
    Dianne Feinstein still swears everything she stands for is protecting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Go figure.
    CIBMike likes this.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Dianne Feinstein still swears everything she stands for is protecting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Go figure.
    At least DiFi is honest about her hatred for guns, this bozo wants to be elected so bad that he covers up his real feelings. This guy is a D- bag
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

VIP Member
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

In fact, the former Democratic Party chairman is one of Virginia's newest gun owners, the proud papa of a sleek Beretta over and under shotgun, the standard of excellence at the area's skeet ranges.
    - I think we all have a name for people who believe that the 2nd Amendment only covers double barrel shotguns...
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Worthless heathen pile. If he gets elected in VA it would be hard to describe my disgust.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Ah yes...the pre-election skeet gun purchase. "Lookie lookie. See! I'm a gun person too!"
    darbo and Goat_Guy like this.
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

VIP Member
    What a tool....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links