Proposed Restrictive NFA Rule Changes- Please Comment

This is a discussion on Proposed Restrictive NFA Rule Changes- Please Comment within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The 90 day public comment period regarding the proposed restrictive changes to the NFA is open until December 8th. Please take the time to submit ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ROFL SQUAD

Thread: Proposed Restrictive NFA Rule Changes- Please Comment

The 90 day public comment period regarding the proposed restrictive changes to the NFA is open until December 8th. Please take the time to submit an intelligent comment. If this rule goes into effect as it is currently written, it will be almost impossible to obtain new NFA items after December 8th. Even if you have no plans to own an NFA item, take the time to comment anyway. The ATF can change the classification of any currently non-NFA regulated weapon into an NFA item by simply passing a rule via the rule making process such as this one.

In-depth summary of proposed changes- A SUMMARY OF ATF?s DRAFT PROPOSAL | Prince Law Offices, P.C.

Form letters and such- http://blog.princelaw.com/2013/09/01...g-information/

Comment here- Regulations.gov
    Phaedrus likes this.
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Commented. I am an unhappy person right now.
    weekend pre-apocolypse nomadic warrior, leather duster and all.

Thanks! I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen a thread on this yet. With 60k people on this site I would have thought somebody would have gotten to it before I did.

This issue needs moarrr awareness!!
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Done! This is a really bad deal if it comes to pass. Thanks for the links! I encourage everyone to make their voice heard.
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

VIP Member
    And after you send your comment in, forward it with commentary to your congress critters.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I think I just saw a Drone flying around
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Bump for importance.

Bumpy bumpy bump!

Please take the time to comment if you're able.

Bump. Go comment. Spread the word.

Your semi-auto AR will be next.

Links