2A - Dissecting the CO Recall Elections - Proves that as Gun Owners = we are One!

This is a discussion on 2A - Dissecting the CO Recall Elections - Proves that as Gun Owners = we are One! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Real Title: Colorado Gun Elections Gives Conservatives Blueprint: Grassroots TownHall.com Mark Baisley | Sep 15, 2013 My Comments: As I have said on this Forum ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By ANGLICO
  • 2 Post By OutWestSystems
  • 1 Post By ANGLICO
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: 2A - Dissecting the CO Recall Elections - Proves that as Gun Owners = we are One!

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.

2A - Dissecting the CO Recall Elections - Proves that as Gun Owners = we are One!

Real Title: Colorado Gun Elections Gives Conservatives Blueprint: Grassroots
    TownHall.com
    Mark Baisley | Sep 15, 2013

My Comments: As I have said on this Forum before, I don't care what your political bent is. I only care about our 2A rights and that we band together to protect our 2A rights. This article says a lot! The MSM would have you think that the ugly NRA beat Bloomberg and the Progressive (really means Regressive) morons who were voted out. Not.

Go out and get involved! There are more moron Progressive (really means Regressive) Politicians who need to go........... you decide. And yes, I admit they are in both top political parties. Throw all of the Anti-2A bumbs out, regardless of how you vote or what party they are in. If they are Anti-2A, they have to go! Only you, and us, 'collectively' can make that happen.

(The last two paragraphs of the article - read the rest)..... The scrappy hyenas who brought down this wildebeest are satisfied in their victory. They are enjoying the meal and sharing it with the rest of us. But when a lion arrived after the hard work was done and claimed the kill for herself, the conviviality became strained.

A fundraising email was blasted out under the name of Republican National Committee Co-Chair Sharon Day with the subject line, “We won.” Colorado Republican State Senator Kevin Grantham responded defensively to Co-Chair Day with this objection, “You mention that you gave support to the local grassroots – fine. But you say that it is ‘our conservative grassroots’. Not from what I saw. I saw conservatives, libertarians, tea-partiers, 9-12ers, constitutionalists, and union Democrats come together, most of whom have no use for the RNC, most of whom I know by name, and beat back Bloomberg’s money. What I didn’t see was you.” Ouch.

Patriots with no political title, no position in the GOP, and no aspirations for elected office pulled their personal talents and treasure together, got the job done and went home. There is a lesson here, and it is an enormous one. Where the jealousy is for power, the pledge is for centralized control and the effectiveness is anemic. Where the jealousy is for liberty, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.

Read the rest and do not forget. Now is the time to counter = 2014 Midterms and many 'down ticket' state and local elections to voice our 2A concerns in:
    Colorado Gun Elections Gives Conservatives Blueprint: Grassroots - Mark Baisley - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 2

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    We are not one, but it does prove that we are willing to look past our differences when it comes to our rights.
    ANGLICO and Warrior1256 like this.

I'm the guy next door that is polite, but does not tell you crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    We are not one, but it does prove that we are willing to look past our differences when it comes to our rights.
    Yes, I'll walk my statements back a bit to agree with you. We can act as 'one' to protect the 2A rights 'they' are systematically destroying. Everyting else, we probably do differ.
    ccw9mm likes this.

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    Absolutely!!!!!

Colorado Republican State Senator Kevin Grantham
    A good guy. He represents Senate District 2. I live in this District. He was in the trenches fighting the Denver idiots and Morse and Giron all of the last Session.
    OldVet likes this.

Links