Call to the Georgia voters regarding CC

This is a discussion on Call to the Georgia voters regarding CC within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hello all, Just wanted to let fellow Georgian's know that I received a call from an unlisted number out of San Francisco that ended up ...

Thread: Call to the Georgia voters regarding CC

Call to the Georgia voters regarding CC

Hello all,

Just wanted to let fellow Georgian's know that I received a call from an unlisted number out of San Francisco that ended up being a targeted pulse on upcoming election.

Questions were asked regarding voting eligibility, 2nd amendment, Conceal Carry, CC of firearm into a bar, church or club with owners permission, elimination of Georgia income tax in favor of fair tax, and a few others.

I would urge any who normally screen incoming calls. like I do before picking up, to give this one a shot. It appears to be just the republican party taking a pulse of their constituants but the question regarding CC and 2nd amendment got me worried.

Regards,
    Ingeniir

2. Remove Ads

Sorry, if it's a recording, or a politician, I just hang up.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I would not answer any questions concerning any information that you have mentioned. You say it appears to be republicans, but it could be a real gun grabber organization. I hang up on anyone calling for any kind of information or donations.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    i offer free kittens to all telemarketing type callers, no one has taken me up on the offers so far i need to be more persistent.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Distinguished Member Array tangoseal's Avatar
    Glad you gave us a heads up. I would wish that our state would go to a Fair Tax. That would be amazing but it will be a minimal impact if any to our citizens' bottom lines until our federal dicatatorship decided to dissolve the IRS. Fed Reserve, and implement a fair tax. Hell since Jesse V. and Howard Stern are going to run, just announced, if there was some asteroid from heaven kind of magic that they won I BET you fair tax will be on the national debate with strong backing atleast from the exec branch.
    "I believe that the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms must not be infringed if liberty in America is to survive." - Ronald Reagan

Links