Defensive Carry banner

NYC Biker Gang and NYPD's thoughts..

2K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  ksholder 
#1 ·
#12 ·
:yup:
Very possibly. Which was the point of the article, to point out the lunacy of an environment of forcible disarmament, energetic criminalization of citizen carriers, impotent police response. Anarchy. That's a good word for it.

In this sense, the old adage is true as ever: an armed society is a polite society. Try this crap in a place where the probability of exiting the situation alive and well approaches zero, and we'd get less of this crap happening.

#13 ·
Well, we did not see how it started, but from what I saw, there appeared to be plenty of provocation to support the van driver's actions. Knowing how it started could change that opinion. It certainly looked like a coordinated attack with many against 1 or a few. They opened the car door prior to the driver running over a biker...

#15 ·
Yep, an off duty NY City cop was riding with that motorcycle bunch: He watched the motorist get beaten and refused to intervene because it would have "blown his cover". He notified the NY City police department of his presence "days later".

The cop's identity has not been released by the NYPD. According to officials, the officer notified his superiors days after the incident. He was a motorcyclist who was there on his own time, they said.

Undercover NYPD Cop Watched SUV Driver Get Beaten

#20 ·
Yep, an off duty NY City cop was riding with that motorcycle bunch: He watched the motorist get beaten and refused to intervene because it would have "blown his cover". He notified the NY City police department of his presence "days later".

Undercover NYPD Cop Watched SUV Driver Get Beaten
I can understand not blowing your cover but there is no excuse for waiting for days to notify the authorities.

Though to be honest I'm not really buying the whole "undercover" story.

Reactions: Sig 210
#17 ·
They are black,,,,, forget it,,,,, another bunch of misunderstood YOUTH,,,,
never makes it to court. Media WILL NOT touch it. Black on white is
OK,,,, heck they do not report it when it happens to their own reporters.

Actual I think the guy was Asian.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.