NYC Biker Gang and NYPD's thoughts..

This is a discussion on NYC Biker Gang and NYPD's thoughts.. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Please remove this posting if this article has already been posted. NYC biker mob video makes the best argument yet for citizens to always be ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: NYC Biker Gang and NYPD's thoughts..

NYC Biker Gang and NYPD's thoughts..

Please remove this posting if this article has already been posted.

NYC biker mob video makes the best argument yet for citizens to always be armed
    ἐν τούτῳ νίκα - In hoc signo vinces

Confidence- thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.-FDR

2. Remove Ads

This is not the conclusion reached by the national media panel I watched this morning. Big surprise there.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

Ex Member
    This is EXACTLY I don't go to, or purchase ANYTHING from N.Y. or California. I have both Indiana and Utah CCW permits. That covers 42-44 States. If I can't find what I want in a FREE STATE I probably don't need it.
    RichB70 likes this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 old 0311 View Post
    This is EXACTLY I don't go to, or purchase ANYTHING from N.Y. or California. I have both Indiana and Utah CCW permits. That covers 42-44 States. If I can't find what I want in a FREE STATE I probably don't need it.
    You might want to re-count the number of states you are allowed to carry legally in with those two permits.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Great, they mentioned Grand Theft Auto (GTA). I was really trying to avoid getting sucked back into GTA V that I just picked up a few days ago.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
    Great, they mentioned Grand Theft Auto (GTA). I was really trying to avoid getting sucked back into GTA V that I just picked up a few days ago.
    A gun owner and violent video game enthusiast...the most dangerous man in America. I'm outta here!

KoB and blitzburgh like this.

I've been playing violent video games and even *gasp* watching movies that contain violence for a while and have yet to shoot up a school, movie theater, etc. Imagine that?!
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Weird, it's like the biker gangs know when it's open season on an unarmed populace. There would've been some dead bikers if that had gone down in New Hampshire.

Yup, NYPD pretty much gave them a pass to do whatever the hell they pleased.
    StormRhydr likes this.

Wonder how this event would have turned out, if it had happened in a CCW state? Quite differently, I'm afraid.
    blitzburgh and Calvito like this.

Makes me wanna pocket carry an AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sarge View Post
    Wonder how this event would have turned out, if it had happened in a CCW state? Quite differently, I'm afraid.

Very possibly. Which was the point of the article, to point out the lunacy of an environment of forcible disarmament, energetic criminalization of citizen carriers, impotent police response. Anarchy. That's a good word for it.

In this sense, the old adage is true as ever: an armed society is a polite society. Try this crap in a place where the probability of exiting the situation alive and well approaches zero, and we'd get less of this crap happening.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Well, we did not see how it started, but from what I saw, there appeared to be plenty of provocation to support the van driver's actions. Knowing how it started could change that opinion. It certainly looked like a coordinated attack with many against 1 or a few. They opened the car door prior to the driver running over a biker...
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Sarge View Post

somebody with a 1 ton pick-up and a bad attitude would have sufficed.
    gottabkiddin likes this.
    My rifle and pistol are tools, I am the weapon.

Yep, an off duty NY City cop was riding with that motorcycle bunch: He watched the motorist get beaten and refused to intervene because it would have "blown his cover". He notified the NY City police department of his presence "days later".

The cop's identity has not been released by the NYPD. According to officials, the officer notified his superiors days after the incident. He was a motorcyclist who was there on his own time, they said.

Undercover NYPD Cop Watched SUV Driver Get Beaten

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links