If you wanna get really angry...

This is a discussion on If you wanna get really angry... within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Go to NRA.com, find the "news" section, go to the archives, and look for UN/Rebecca Peters. Then watch a couple of her archived statements on ...

Thread: If you wanna get really angry...

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar

If you wanna get really angry...

Go to NRA.com, find the "news" section, go to the archives, and look for UN/Rebecca Peters. Then watch a couple of her archived statements on behalf of the IANSA before the UN.

It will make you want to put your fist through your computer screen.

She sits there, with all the composure and stage presence of a high school sophomore (100 "ums" per minute ) and rattles off NONSENSE and LIES, unchallenged. It's sickening. She talks about how people are "4 times more likely to die" if they have a gun for defense than if they do not, and then says that "we all know" that whenever a gun is introduced into a situation, "someone is going to die." (Which we know is a blatant lie!)

2. Remove Ads

I heard that 98% of the time when CCW holders draw they never actually fire. Is it because the gun prevents the threat from actually occurring? People lie and my statistics and all of the others don't amount to a hill of beans. When you need a gun, you need a gun.
    -------------
    Walther1

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of the ultimate CC gun!

Ms. Peters has the luxury of saying what she said becuase she wasn't being threatened with a mad man with a rusty screwdriver. When her life is on the line, and her bodyguards are not around, she'll sing a different tune. If she doesn't, all someone has to do is ask her would she hesitate picking up a gun if a man was on top of her daughter, raping and repeadly stabbing her. Would she use logic to try to "convince" the bad guy his course of action is not good? Would she use harsh language? Is she going to do some fancy Charlies Angles flying kick to stop the attacker?

If a gun were available, and she needed it, she would use it.

'nuff said.

Razorblade is right.

Here is the link, videos are at the bottom:
    http://www.nraila.org/CurrentLegisla....aspx?ID=2283#

One of the videos on the page shows how crime went through the roof after the bans! Of course it will, BGs will still obtain guns illegally.

It is obvious that many countries would like to disarm the citizens of the US. It would be much easier to invade a country when you don't have to worry about your soldiers getting shot by all the citizens of the country!
    -------------
    Walther1

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of the ultimate CC gun!

Assistant Administrator
    Get the whole DVD - set it up to run - take a coupla stiff shots of favorite whiskey and watch.

By the end your ''squirm factor'' will have peaked, as you see her deliver what is essentially a boatload of total crap - stupid woman.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    If you want to watch something that really makes your face turn Red
    Get the NRA PETA debate. http://www.nrastore.com/nra/Product....tid=PB%2002312

Wayne Lapierre is making the guy from Peta go in circles with his questions. The guy says the exact opposit of some of his previous statements after each question. There is one section where he/she/it "PETA guy" "Hunters use Hollow point ammunition to inflict more Suffering on animals." Obvious hes a gun guy.

Also the last section is a question and answer period from audience members one of the audience members. "young girl" gets up and makes a statement before her question.

"Hunters hunt because they have a small P_ _ _ $ Mr. Lapierre are you trying to compensate for something?"

Plus its only $6

ALL liberals are really conservative's that haven't been mugged yet!

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Quote Originally Posted by walther1 View Post
    I heard that 98% of the time when CCW holders draw they never actually fire. Is it because the gun prevents the threat from actually occurring? People lie and my statistics and all of the others don't amount to a hill of beans. When you need a gun, you need a gun.
    THAT is what I wish someone on hand had shot back at that stupid witch. Was there NO ONE there who was well-informed enough to tell her that?! To challenge her LIE?!

Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry View Post
    ...you see her deliver what is essentially a boatload of total crap - stupid woman.
    Exactly.

I do plan to buy the DVD. Have meant to for a while, actually.

Administrator
    I stopped getting mad at liberals, I equate it to getting angry at the retarded kid getting off the special bus holding me up in traffic... theres no point, they can't help it.

I can be angry all day long and at the end of the day, they are still liberal and/or retarded.

Distinguished Member Array SixBravo's Avatar
    SIXTO, that may be the best thing I've ever heard. I nearly shot hot chocolate out the nose!
    The Gunsite Blog
    ITFT / Quick Kill Review
    "It is enough to note, as we have observed, that the American people have considered the handgun to be the quintessential self-defense weapon." - Justice Scalia, SCOTUS - DC v Heller - 26 JUN 2008

I Agree Sixto...

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I stopped getting mad at liberals, I equate it to getting angry at the retarded kid getting off the special bus holding me up in traffic... theres no point, they can't help it.

I can be angry all day long and at the end of the day, they are still liberal and/or retarded.
    It is a waste of time to spend any energy on liberals...they don't/won't get it...
    Time can be better spent sharing with 'middle-of-the-roaders'...I have many people thinking about self-defense, CCW, and storing 'items' for the future SHTF.

I keep my mouth closed around the anti's...I have learned to enjoy the 'stupidity'...

OMO

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links