California recall??

California recall??

This is a discussion on California recall?? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Anyone here in CA know more about this? I sure would love to be a part of the fighting force! Gun limits could lead to ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chriscw81
  • 2 Post By The Old Anglo
  • 1 Post By Ghost1958

Thread: California recall??

California recall??

Anyone here in CA know more about this? I sure would love to be a part of the fighting force! Gun limits could lead to recalls of legislators - SFGate

I'm pulling for it but i have a hard time believing CA would come up with needed amount of support. The CA residents voted for the mess they are in.
    The Old Anglo likes this.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    To me Kommiefornia is like Granola,what ain`t fruits and nuts is flakes. And Governor Moonbeam is an Idiot!.
    Alex_C and Eagleks like this.

One can always hope for legislative changes, but CA has too many liberals who seem to keep supporting these 'off the wall' leaders. Just look at all the crazy laws they are still passing.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array Arborigine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Old Anglo View Post
    To me Kommiefornia is like Granola,what ain`t fruits and nuts is flakes. And Governor Moonbeam is an Idiot!.
    You actually said that from FLORIDA? Someday I hope you will be startled a loud POP, and are stunned by a blinding white light, because on that day your head will have come out of your,,,
    Last edited by Arborigine; October 11th, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
    I don't always have nothing to say, but when I do, I post it on Facebook.

I noticed in that picture there's a girl sporting the California Berkeley sweatshirt.... I appreciate his efforts though.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

That would be pretty much amazing. In CA of all places, having one of these heathens recalled for the nonsense they are pushing through... Well, a man can dream I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnmanca View Post
    Anyone here in CA know more about this? I sure would love to be a part of the fighting force! Gun limits could lead to recalls of legislators - SFGate
    If my estimation is correct ... sadly, even if 100% of all citizens outside the "blue" major metro areas voted to fight this in an initiative or a recall, but even a moderate percentage of the anti-gunner "metro" types voted, y'all would be out-voted by probably 5:1 (or worse). Ugly reality, in Cali.

I'd push hard in coming elections for judges who have a clue, have a conscience, have one whit of honor to honor their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution instead of tearing it to pieces. I'd contribute to every single effective lobbying group who can make a difference (SAF, GOA, JPFO, NRA, and any Cali-based groups you know of who stick it legally to the destroyers).

And I'd hunt down any and all recall efforts to see what you can do to help get the word out, help make the message understood in practical terms. And whenever possible, teach a kid to hate brainwashing and to love liberty, by taking a kid to a range and introducing him/her to the shooting sports, the 2A, etc.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Ok call me a whatever and I probably am but here it is. Just an attempted recall that could even get close in Cali would send a hard message to the tyrunts there that maybe that rumbling they hear isnt the ground shaking as usual.
    Eagleks likes this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

VIP Member
    A recall in California could easily backfire. There's no promise that you're not going to end up with the person you want. The anti gunners could easily all get behind someone worse than you have in place. Elections happen regularly- use those opportunities to voice your opinion at the ballot box.
    "The only people I like besides my wife and children are Marines."
    - Lt. Col. Oliver North

It could happen. If the semi-auto ban passed there were many people who were going to start from what I hear. That being said, there is enough BS legislation here (as even Gov moonbeam pointed out) that they should have been recalled/voted out long ago.

As many know and have said, the large metro areas filled with people who vote for a living out vote the other areas filled with people who work for a living...
    We are still working on changing the state from within
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Links