Defensive Carry banner

2A - Video - Colion Noir - There is no right to feel safe - how to argue with Antis

1K views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  ANGLICO 
#1 ·

#5 ·
Awesome video, he make good sense it's too bad that the yahoos in office don't.

#8 ·
One word: truth. Another word: genius. Love his commentaries.

#10 ·
Put me on banning the scary clowns list.

#12 ·
The anti-gun folks must have strokes in record numbers when they come upon Mr. Colion Noir by mistake. These videos should come with a disclaimer: "DANGER: Serious negative health effects may be experienced by anti Second Amendment types."

#19 ·
"Grow the hell up" ... Adopt a clown! :rofl:

The crux of the so-called "argument" posed by anti-gunners: Because it'll make you feeeeeel safer, criminalize all adults who would otherwise attempt to have effective means at withstanding crime against them; and criminalize everyone else who has a gun, shoots a gun, attempts to buy a gun of a certain caliber, capacity, color, adjustability or whatever else abuses your feelings.

Gotta love CN. He's spot-on, on the anti-gunner tirades and attempts at setting fire to the Constitution.

#22 ·
My wife took your advice and adopted a clown (me) out of the Marine Corps................ She might regret that decision........... the jury is still out! :danceban:

#20 ·
Winston Churchill (I think)......"We have nothing to fear but fear itself". It is as true today, as it was when it was spoken.

Reactions: ANGLICO
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.