2A in Maryland injured further today

This is a discussion on 2A in Maryland injured further today within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Today i have heard on the news that the nations highest court will not hear the case in Maryland . So you still need G ...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By ccw9mm
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 1 Post By hdatontodo
  • 1 Post By multistage
  • 1 Post By welder516
  • 3 Post By brocktice
  • 2 Post By DaveWorkman

Thread: 2A in Maryland injured further today

VIP Member

Today i have heard on the news that the nations highest court will not hear the case in Maryland .

So you still need G & S to get a permit and it stays a May Issue state which means a No Issue state for most .
    Not sure where things go from here but i hope one day while i am alive it will change .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Goes to show what some can interpret "shall not be infringed" to mean. We've got a SCOTUS court and a huge court system across the country with much the same penchant for gross and unjustifiable misinterpretation. Until that changes, we'll be getting nowhere on all this infringement garbage.

Hard to call it anything else, when Person X fails to be capable of bearing arms: it's infringement, to the point of utter inability (via criminalization) to do so. The hirelings are keeping the People from exercising their constitutional right, and they're doing it deliberately. The politicians can almost be excused, the pathetic snakes that most of them are, the ones that'll set fire to the Constitution sooner than read the damned thing. The so-called "judges" aren't much better. The ones in Maryland don't seem any better. Yet another state in which "shall not" actually is interpreted to mean "shall most expressly." Ludicrous. And unconstitutional. Tyranny's a booger, when the courts are in your pocket. The political hacks have gotta love that.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

If I remeber correct you are now stuck with 10 round mag inted of 20 rounders .You know how bad the AWB is now ? Is there still any ebr for sale? Is it still a name ban or by feturte?

Sucks man . I would be tied off
    welder516 likes this.

In MD one can possess std mags so ppl buy them in Pa and Va

Using Tapatalk on a Samsung Phone
    welder516 likes this.

The upper eastern seaboard destroys the 2nd Amendment.

Wow. I'm just shocked. What a surprise.

Unfortunately, so long as the majority of people over there tolerate or even promote those ideas, this will continue. I find it an urban thing. Big cities and high population areas always have higher crime rates, since there are more people there to commit crimes. Throw in the fact that most city folks are just that: city folks with no understanding of guns (other than MSNBC and CNN), and they either remain ignorant or turn anti and get on the bandwagon. Either way, they ain't gonna help us.

I could not imagine living in one of those slave states. Why those people tolerate that kind of crushing rule, I will never know.
    Ghost1958 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar
    Maryland is in my near future travel plans. I used to live there. Now that I'm accustomed to carrying, I'm glad I don't. All I can carry there is my streamlight with the crenellated (sp?) edge. I feel naked doing so.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktice View Post
    Maryland is in my near future travel plans. I used to live there. Now that I'm accustomed to carrying, I'm glad I don't. All I can carry there is my streamlight with the crenellated (sp?) edge. I feel naked doing so.
    Up here you might get in trouble with a Rubber Band Gun and a bag of rubber band ammo
    Tidal likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by welder516 View Post
    Up here you might get in trouble with a Rubber Band Gun and a bag of rubber band ammo
    *removes rubber band gun and high-capacity bag from luggage*
    Tidal, sdprof and welder516 like this.

Is SCOTUS afraid of right-to-carry debate?

Following yesterday’s announcement that the Supreme Court will not hear a case challenging a state law regulating the right to bear arms, one might wonder if the nine justices are simply fearful to rule that the Second Amendment actually does extend beyond the home, and too bad for people who don’t like that.

Is SCOTUS afraid of right-to-carry debate? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com
    welder516 and ccw9mm like this.

Sponsored Links