Current Colorado recall- If you own a gun, you have a dog in this hunt.

This is a discussion on Current Colorado recall- If you own a gun, you have a dog in this hunt. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; This is about the current recall: Recall Evie Hudak I just sent a donation to: https://causes.anedot.com/recall-hudak-too I think many politicians throughout the U.S. have sat ...

Like Tree36Likes
  • 5 Post By ppkheat
  • 5 Post By OutWestSystems
  • 3 Post By wmhawth
  • 6 Post By patri0t
  • 4 Post By OldVet
  • 3 Post By dangerranger
  • 3 Post By ShooterGranny
  • 3 Post By NETim
  • 4 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Current Colorado recall- If you own a gun, you have a dog in this hunt.

VIP Member

Current Colorado recall- If you own a gun, you have a dog in this hunt.

This is about the current recall:

Recall Evie Hudak

I just sent a donation to:

https://causes.anedot.com/recall-hudak-too

I think many politicians throughout the U.S. have sat up and taken notice of the two successful recalls in Colorado. Pro-gun Colorado folks are working on another recall right now, with about six weeks to go. I don't live in Colorado, don't have property there, no kinfolks there, and can't vote there.

However, I can send a donation to help finance the recall of Colorado's anti-gun Senator Hudak. Looking down the road, I'm sure that I will benefit indirectly from them successfully recalling another anti 2A politician. As ya'll well remember things were tense for the 2A right after Sandy Hook. We now have our feet on the ground and it's a good time to be pro-active to keep our momentum going.

I'll think of my donation (and gun org. memberships) as insurance to help stifle further anti-gun movements, I hope some of ya'll can do the same.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Her problem isn't that she is just anti-gun, but an utter and complete moron. If you listen to her comments you will realize that she does not have very many working brain cells.

I don't live in Colorado, don't have property there, no kinfolks there, and can't vote there.

However, I can send a donation to help finance the recall of Colorado's anti-gun Senator Hudak.
    What you do have is at least one friend here brother. Thanks for plugging this thing. Evie Hudak needs the boot in a big way and it'll be good for us all.

I donated towards the other two, and this one as well + Chicago + CA and towards the 2nd Amend in the last U.S. Senate Vote.
    NRA, SAF, GOA, CFL, NAGR, NSSF, and others on a regular basis.
    Next is to 'vote in' a new U.S. Senate, before they break our Republic Financially.

Most of us are now willing to fight so our Nation will be here for our Children and Grand-kids. It will be tough. Hopefully, its not too late.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Limited funds won't allow financial support, but moral support I have tons of. We all appreciate the message sent by CO gun owners with the first recall. I'm sure it grabbed more attention than most imagine. A second successful recall will send a clear and undeniable message to those who would attempt to take away our 2A rights.

Here's to you, Colorado Gun Owners!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member Array dangerranger's Avatar
    I dont have a lot of disposable income either But I made a small donation to both of the last efforts and to this one. I made them by check so that they knew I was a california shooter. This is one of those times where its the only thing I could do to help. Ive heard the old saying often enough that I should give up and move. These people have started to take back their state. Good luck to them, and I only hope it takes hold here. DR

VIP Member
    OK - ppkheat, thanks for reminding all of us to put our money where our mouth is -if we are at all able to do so.

I joined you in donating.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Donation sent. Another arrogant anti going down in flames would just make my day.
    I think, therefore I am armed.

We sure appreciate any help we can get, folks! Thank you!

The Recall Teams made the cover:

Even if you can't financially contribute, you can help us disseminate the story of the atrocities committed by Hudak - E-Mails to gun friends, put posters up at LDS and Ranges, and otherwise help us build as wide a financial base as possible.

THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; October 20th, 2013 at 10:20 PM.

Links