Worldwide 2A?

This is a discussion on Worldwide 2A? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; At least the head of Interpol seems to think it makes sense. A worldwide Second Amendment? Interpol boss suggests it may be time. Cheers, KRvW ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By maxwell97
  • 1 Post By MDof2

Thread: Worldwide 2A?

Worldwide 2A?

At least the head of Interpol seems to think it makes sense.

A worldwide Second Amendment? Interpol boss suggests it may be time.

Cheers,

KRvW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Unfortunately one man with a lot of sense can't overcome the Bloombergs and O-politicians whose goal is to make all of us totally powerless while they continue to have their private armies ---- oh, excuse me, their security guards..
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Utopia at its best. Bout as much chance of that as me driving my f150 to the moon and back but its a nice dream and nice to know everyone holding some authority position in government realizes who the actual power lies with if "authorities" would get the heck out of the way.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Countdown to new Interpol boss... 3... 2... 1...

Well, good to hear he's thinking. There are only two types of people who disagree with the obvious truth he spoke: fools, and those who make their living by fooling the fools.

I'm not sure what a worldwide Second would look like, though. Through the UN? Pretty doubtful they'd try, and they're about as functional as man-nipples anyway.
    Ghost1958, msgt/ret and oneshot like this.
    "Yet this government never of itself furthered any enterprise, but by the alacrity with which it got out of the way... The character inherent in the American people has done all that has been accomplished; and it would have done somewhat more, if the government had not sometimes got in its way."

Dear Inerpol,
    Please pass the bong down here.
    kthanks.
    msgt/ret likes this.

VIP Member
    Maybe he bumped his head.

To me he sounds like he would make an ideal POTUS.
    To the people who REALLY rule the world, he may sound a bit of a threat to their plan of world domination and subjugation.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by KRvW View Post
    At least the head of Interpol seems to think it makes sense.

A worldwide Second Amendment? Interpol boss suggests it may be time.

With countries going all "runny" over the UN-brokered "anti-crime" scheme that involves getting a handle on citizen-owned arms, it's not likely to happen anytime soon.

But it's refreshing to hear someone actually recognizing the problem: that disarming victims doesn't reduce the number of victims. Only disarming/removing criminals is going to do that. And when push comes to shove, at the moment of the proverbial upraised knife, about the only one capable of doing that is the would-be victim. And you can't easily be doing it with what you don't have with you. Life gets pretty simple (and hard) at such moments. Clarity shouldn't be that difficult, on the concept. Such situations hit you hard, when they hit you between the eyeballs. And you're either capable of withstanding it or you're not. 'Nuff said, really.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Of course it's not likely to happen, but between that statement and studies like this (http://www.policeone.com/Gun-Legisla...-perspectives/), I for one am encouraged to see so many LEOs seeing the value of an armed citizenry.

Perhaps he'll get fired. Perhaps he was sampling some seized weed. Who knows. But he had the courage to say this publicly. I salute that.

Cheers,

KRvW

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Seems to be a man of sound mind and reasoning.

Links