what companies sold out during last panic?

This is a discussion on what companies sold out during last panic? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; a short conversation I have had with a co-worker about last panic(newtown), I say cheaperthandirt and dicks sporting goods who sold out and stopped selling ...

Thread: what companies sold out during last panic?

what companies sold out during last panic?

a short conversation I have had with a co-worker about last panic(newtown), I say cheaperthandirt and dicks sporting goods who sold out and stopped selling ar-15's, he says just about all of them sold out like Wal-Mart and cabaels.

so what companies did?
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

2. Remove Ads

Depends whether you mean they "sold out" morally by caving to the wishes of the anti-gunners or whether you mean "sold out" as in their inventory was entirely bought up.

Sounds like you're talking about the former and your co-worker is thinking in terms of the latter.
    British by birth. American by choice.

Distinguished Member Array technomonster's Avatar
    i dont know of a single company who refused to sell an AR, however all gun stores with in 100 miles of me was out of stock from February to June except for one.
    “Show me a young Conservative and I'll show you someone with no heart. Show me an old Liberal and I'll show you someone with no brains.” Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by technomonster View Post
    i dont know of a single company who refused to sell an AR, however all gun stores with in 100 miles of me was out of stock from February to June except for one.
    Dick's did and Cheaper Than Dirt briefly did so (I think, feel free to correct me somebody). DSG lost my business way before Sandy Hook though.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Links