Morrisville NC amends ordinance allowing legally concealed firearms in parks

This is a discussion on Morrisville NC amends ordinance allowing legally concealed firearms in parks within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Her dishonor the mayor has been fighting the changes even before they went into effect, she also demanded the new Gander Mountain store not to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NONAME762

Thread: Morrisville NC amends ordinance allowing legally concealed firearms in parks

VIP Member

Morrisville NC amends ordinance allowing legally concealed firearms in parks

Her dishonor the mayor has been fighting the changes even before they went into effect, she also demanded the new Gander Mountain store not to sell semi-auto rifles.

Morrisville, N.C. Morrisville town leaders unanimously voted Tuesday to amend a town ordinance to align with a new state law that allows properly concealed handguns on town playgrounds and greenways.

The statute, which went into effect Oct. 1, reduces local governments' ability to restrict handguns on playgrounds and greenways except during local-government sponsored events.

Mayor Jackie Holcombe had asked town staff to look at options to continue restricting firearms while staying within the law, but staff was unable to find a way to do so and had to comply with the law.
    Morrisville amends ordinance allowing legally concealed firearms in parks :: WRAL.com
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

2. Remove Ads

Sounds like the citizens of Morrisville need to break out the hot tar and feathers and kick her dishonor out on her ear.

I'd heard in the last 12 hours elsewhere some NC politicians were trying some sideways stuff on pro 2A laws but I thought it was rumors without fact.
    Ghost1958 likes this.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links