Embattled Colorado Lawmaker Holds Gun Control Rally

This is a discussion on Embattled Colorado Lawmaker Holds Gun Control Rally within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Embattled Colorado lawmaker holds gun control rally at Capitol building (VIDEO)...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Embattled Colorado Lawmaker Holds Gun Control Rally

Ex Member Array Manderinobyebye's Avatar

VIP Member
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... poor unfortunate soul(less)
    tdave, WHEC724 and Rock and Glock like this.

I wonder how many people attended.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Distinguished Member
    I hope that only six attended and I hope she loses her job for what she did to the rape victim to belittle a woman that has been raped is lower than even a politician should go.

I feel like this whole state is the sleeping giant that has been awakened. Would be a great start to the turn around of our great country.

Hudack is hearing footsteps of impending doom. You can't make this many people mad and not expect a back lash.
    Semper Fi
    "Marines don't surrender-they win or die." from Brute

I hope we can color her gone. I had custody of Collins attacker after he was convicted. It is nothing I want running loose with decent people. Hudak is nothing I want governing decent people.

I counted nine in attendance in total, including Hudak, Reps. Beth McCann and Rhonda Fields. The press noted it was "Poorly Attended".

I love the name of the organization that organized the 'rally': Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America. Doesn't that name just trip off the tongue? "Yes, I'm a card carrying member of MDAFGSIA, or as it's pronounced - MADAFAGASIA." Actually, that should be the name of the psychological illness that distorts one's ability to reason logically - 'madafagasia'!
    Last edited by BenGoodLuck; October 29th, 2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

Quote Originally Posted by From the article
    ... Hudak held a rally on the stairs of the state Capitol building.

<snip>

“I had a student when I was a teacher at Barnes Business College that was murdered by an ex-boyfriend that she had a restraining order against,” she explained to the local CBS affiliate.

Hudak touted the merits of Senate Bill 197, a measure she sponsored that prohibits domestic abusers with a protection order or a domestic violence conviction from possessing a firearm.

“The onus is on the offender to take care of it,”
    Hudak said, meaning that a person would have to immediately relinquish any firearm or ammo in the person’s possession or control upon being served with a protection order to prevent domestic violence or upon conviction of a misdemeanor or domestic violence offense.
    What she fails to appreciate is the inanity of such a thing, particularly anything that requires such offenders to "take care of it" themselves. Haven't read the text of SB.197 (which was signed into law, apparently). I can't imagine most folks have any problems with a requirement that those deemed to be active and current violent threats to others are those stripped of weaponry for the duration.

But she's claiming it's "on the offender" to deal with it, voluntarily surrendering any arms at the time of being slapped with a so-called "protection" order. Like such a person's going to voluntarily comply, being adjudged a violent threat to others via voluntarily ignoring crimes against such violence. Like a piece of paper (the much-lauded "protection" order) does a darned thing, requiring such violent folk to play nice-nice with their weapons isn't likely to protect anyone.

Does anyone know what the "rally" was about, whether it was strictly to tout rational steps as disarming active/known violent folks, or whether she went further to a full gun-control rally as the article implies??
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I hope that Hudak is shown the door via a size 13 boot firmly planted upside her watoosie.
    wmhawth and gatorbait51 like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Does anyone know what the "rally" was about, whether it was strictly to tout rational steps as disarming active/known violent folks, or whether she went further to a full gun-control rally as the article implies??
    She's a full-blown gun ban dolt that idolizes Bloomberg. Reps. Rhonda Fields and Beth McCann were with her too, and are complete gun-ban type idiots. Fields has a rap sheet.

She has several significant faults, this is merely one of many.

Pop over here, learn more about this disgusting human and donate if ya'll can: Recall Evie Hudak

The Democrats and Union supporters of Hudak are now hanging these on doorknobs in her District:

Their tactics revolt me. I feel ill when I consider what she's doing to try to avoid a new vote.

New levels of sleaze. I'm ill.

Distinguished Member Array Once's Avatar
    Is she a native coloradian?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    The Democrats and Union supporters of Hudak are now hanging these on doorknobs in her District:

Their tactics revolt me. I feel ill when I consider what she's doing to try to avoid a new vote.
    Wow. That is misinformation at a near criminal level. The term 'libel' comes to mind, as these are not public figures that she is slandering. Any local attorneys up for some Pro Bono work?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links