Guns and Ammo writer does a Zumbo

This is a discussion on Guns and Ammo writer does a Zumbo within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Guns & Ammo Supports Gun Control | The Truth About Guns Do we really need anybody like this at a time like this doing something ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By oneshot

Thread: Guns and Ammo writer does a Zumbo

Senior Member Array CR Williams's Avatar

Guns & Ammo Supports Gun Control | The Truth About Guns

Do we really need anybody like this at a time like this doing something like this?
    "Oh, bother," said Pooh as he rocked another mag into the 556R...

www.inshadowinlight.com

http://inshadowinlight.wordpress.com

Sure, someone has to write Bloomberg's thank you notes. Send them the applications.

Administrator
    The only saving grace is that none of the anti-gunners ever purchase any gun magazines so he is basically just feeding incorrect, false information to the choir in addition...more than half of the savvy shooting population does not pay much attention to gun writers anyway because the majority are basically just prostitutes for the firearm and ammo manufacturers.

Senior Member Array Warrior1256's Avatar
    Wow, with supporters like this guy we surely don't need any enemies!

Dick Metcalf. That kind of says it all.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

Well, Dick Metcalf just put the final nail in the coffin of Guns & Ammo Magazine. I haven't bought a copy of the magazine in years, but from the comments I read below the article, people are cancelling their subscription in a hurry.

....wonder how much Bloomberg paid Dick for that article? I don't buy gun magazines anymore.....because gun writers can be bought, and I would say Mr. Metcalf is about as evil as they come in this regard.
    Kimbers are the guns you show your friends....Glocks are the ones you show your enemies.

VIP Member
    Hey Dick,

I'm trying to see things from your perspective, but I can't seem to get my head that far up my butt.
    Maybe he's having an oldtimers moment.
    Carry on.
    CR Williams likes this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

The Guns & Ammo staff are complete MORONS! And that isn't the only Politically correct Gun Magazine! There's only one mag on the planet, American Handgunner! 'Nuff said!

Quit reading G&A awhile back, Haven't got to read the article everyone is talking about but would like to. If it is true what everyone is saying about Dick Metcalf everyone that has a G&A subscription Should call and demand his resignation and cancel their subscription. If anyone has a copy of this article you should post it.

Links