Seattle libraries

This is a discussion on Seattle libraries within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Starting today you can carry in a public library without repercussions. The city had some how passed an ordinance banning firearms from public libraries but ...

Thread: Seattle libraries

Seattle libraries

Starting today you can carry in a public library without repercussions. The city had some how passed an ordinance banning firearms from public libraries but since state law dictates only the state government can regulate firearms the state court overturned the ordinance. So while the Mayor is trying to get businesses to band together to ban firearms from their establishments you can go to the library without worry of being asked to leave. I'm not sure how much weight the ordinance had since state law dictates where you can and can't carry. Of course the Mayor also tried to institute a ban on firearms in city parks. That was stopped before it got started.

On another note I hope all the recent "nut job" shootings don't strengthen the publics fear and strengthen the gun ban movement.

2. Remove Ads

Smile

As many already are aware Seattle's Mayor is an Asinine Idiot First Class. Tho I'm sure he would disagree.

I left Seattle in 1975 and and never looked back.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Links