I found this video today.

This is a discussion on I found this video today. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I found this video today while killing time at work. It is from the tv show Family Guy. Take from it what you want but ...

Thread: I found this video today.

I found this video today while killing time at work. It is from the tv show Family Guy. Take from it what you want but I thought it was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG5TAPie6j4

Sorry I forgot to post the link. ]

Good eye Rocky.
    Last edited by glocksmygun; December 9th, 2006 at 06:36 PM.

Am I missing something or did you forget to post the link to the video?
    Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

That one is all over the place. I preferred the Y2K episode where he forms a post apocalyptic town and decides everyone needs a gun. So, they kick him out as mayor and then these monsters attack and destroy them all. Some guys says irony right before they all die.

Or the American Dad clip on how guns don't kill people.
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Both of those cartoons, though very funny, lean hard left. Sometimes I think about the subtle propoganda involved in many of the scenes, and how the general public ingests that propoanda (either recognizing it as such, or simply letting the show engender it's opinion to them).

http://www.mypartypost.com/watchflas...nt_Kill_People

Just how does this lean hard left? If anything both of those shows make fun of both sides non-stop. Probably why I like them so much.
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

Lead Moderator
    good stuff.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

I'm not quite sure how you can perceive them as being politically neutral. Watch them with a mind for how they address the issues important to Democrats, and compare and contrast that with how they represent Republicans. If you watch enough episodes, you will see a pattern develop. Basically you will see an Anti-religion, anti-gun, pro-gay marriage, anti-south bias. It's funny for sure, and I'm glad the shows are aired because I go out of my way to watch them, but they "sneak" in a lot of jabs at conservitives that they don't balance out with jabs at liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by riversdaddy View Post
    I'm not quite sure how you can perceive them as being politically neutral. Watch them with a mind for how they address the issues important to Democrats, and compare and contrast that with how they represent Republicans. If you watch enough episodes, you will see a pattern develop. Basically you will see an Anti-religion, anti-gun, pro-gay marriage, anti-south bias. It's funny for sure, and I'm glad the shows are aired because I go out of my way to watch them, but they "sneak" in a lot of jabs at conservitives that they don't balance out with jabs at liberals.
    Sounds like you're only seeing the jabs that hit close to home. I watch Family Guy all the time and it's pretty equal across the board. Make fun of the south in one episode, and New Yorkers in the next. If it's more conservative jab leaning right now that's because we have a conservative president. Or do you forget how much they took jabs at Clinton while he was in office? And they are definitely not anti-gun.

Sponsored Links