New Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime

This is a discussion on New Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime | Fox News Video A well-reasoned and thought-provoking study by a self-admitted DEMOCRAT!...

Thread: New Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime

VIP Member

New Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime

Study: Gun control laws do not reduce violent crime | Fox News Video

A well-reasoned and thought-provoking study by a self-admitted DEMOCRAT!
    Ben

Cogito, ergo armatum sum. I think, therefore I am armed. (Don Mann, The Modern Day Gunslinger; the ultimate handgun training manual)

2. Remove Ads

all I can say is o-rly001.jpg

Sry look back pre 68 any one could buy almost any gun they wanted through the mail no check nothing inclduing FAL/G3 rifles you name it . And was there only what one mass event ( belltower guy and he was literal sick in the head ). Heck pre 34 you could buy a BAR over the counter and outside of gangland stuff there was no mass shooting etc the only event was not from guns but things that went bom .

Even our current events what how many scary guns or HI cap mags were used ? What two events CO and CT and the one in CT was with a 94 complient gun . Even the first event in CO back in the 90s was with a double barrel shotgun and a ban complient tec .

So yeah gun laws do not reduce crime simply as that

Links