All theBest PTR Industries

This is a discussion on All theBest PTR Industries within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I applaud PTR Industries in their decision to vote with their feet and wish them nothing but success. This is not a commercial ad, nor ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By RightsEroding

Thread: All theBest PTR Industries

Senior Member Array RightsEroding's Avatar

All theBest PTR Industries

I applaud PTR Industries in their decision to vote with their feet and wish them nothing but success.
    This is not a commercial ad, nor am I affiliated with PTR; I simply feel ANY mfg of firearms or firearm
    related products who has the brass to move away from overly restrictive firearms laws and follows thru, should be lifted up for all to see..esp the anti-2A states.

MBREDC PTR - YouTube
    Brent95 and Dan060 like this.
    "When those who are governed do too little, those who govern can, and will, do too much." Ronald Reagan

Do what you can; then do what you must

2. Remove Ads

Good for them!

They opened up Monday or getting started .. Someone said PTR has invested about 8 million into this..I think Ithaca new expansion is going to be next door to them,whenever they get going.

Gun maker PTR Industries opens its doors in Horry County : News : CarolinaLive.com
    Last edited by Brent95; January 8th, 2014 at 07:53 PM.

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    According to a news article i read,Beretta will be next door..I had wanted to see what the place looked like.Rode by it Monday and forgot all about it.That's nothing new for me.

18 and some change an hr not bad..Hopefully the ones who relocated here,will like it. One thing they won't have to worry about obviously, is snow like they did up there.I know moving like they did and getting use to a new area can be stressful..

Good for them. With every new gun purchase, one of their rifles moves closer to the top of my shopping list.

Links