Here you go more fun in CT if you miss the deadline

This is a discussion on Here you go more fun in CT if you miss the deadline within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well I think I would throw up if I got this .. then call the movers CT letter.jpg Incendiary Image of the Day: Happy New ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Here you go more fun in CT if you miss the deadline

Kennydale likes this.

What an outrage.
    Aceoky likes this.

VIP Member
    They have planned their work, and are definitely working the plan.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    Let's have a show of cold dead hands....

Distinguished Member Array Nmuskier's Avatar
    I'm trying to prove this letter is a fake...but I can't. Here is a quote from ct.gov

"After January 1, 2014 you can only render it permanently inoperable, sell the assault weapon to a federally licensed gun dealer or relinquish it to a law enforcement agency."

So even if the letter is made up (no proof, so I assume it is real), the wording is on the CT government website. The content is absolutely substantiated.

The thought of somebody getting their mail, opening an envelope, and extracting that letter out of it makes my blood boil.
    Logic, CIBMike and Warrior1256 like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stylus View Post
    Let's have a show of cold dead hands....
    Stay tuned.
    Ghost1958 likes this.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

So lets see they tried to comply and in stead of slack they get this. Shows what good trying to get along does you.
    Ghost1958, Aceoky and Logic like this.

Senior Moderator
    It's fake.

Its gotta be.

I am constantly reminded that "it cant happen here".

This is the United States for crying out loud!

Or...certain members will say...

They voted it in, it was done in a legal manner so, its legal until the Supreme Beings of the Universe that wear funny looking robes strike it "down'.

Even so, many will comply because they are basically law abiding citizens that were raised up as cannon fodder because they are too ignorant to know what is right or what is wrong. They've probably been taught to respect the law and never question it for any reason. They have been taught to believe that the Government will protect them and everything will be all right. They have listened to fools say that registration is OK if its for the "good of society". Most of them have no knowledge of history or what happens to people that blindly do what they are told to do.
    As always, same crap, different day.
    OD*, Aceoky, NONAME762 and 8 others like this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

I pray that something like this never comes to North Carolina....I'll have to move elsewhere if there will be anyplace to go.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Ct had this planned all the way through and through.. I think the Residents of Ct are gonna have a rash of missing magazines. I think I'd have a large safe deposit box by now "just in case" Even though a upper reciever wouldn't fit, I'm sure a lower without the stock would do just fine. Just my thoughts on the whole damn thing in Ct. Makes my blood boil just thinking about it.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

A goodly number of states this will never be tried in. Because those who would know it would fly from the beginning like a lead balloon, and be the start of something they do not want to deal with. Nor have the capability to deal with.
    tdave and Aceoky like this.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Ct had this planned all the way through and through.. I think the Residents of Ct are gonna have a rash of missing magazines. I think I'd have a large safe deposit box by now "just in case" Even though a upper reciever wouldn't fit, I'm sure a lower without the stock would do just fine. Just my thoughts on the whole damn thing in Ct. Makes my blood boil just thinking about it.
    Perfectly unconstitutional. All gun control is treason; the elected officials who passed it knowingly violated their oath of office so as to make war on the public. This is treason.
    Aceoky, redmc, tdave and 3 others like this.

VIP Member
    Look at this way: All of the hard core drug dealers, gang members, psychopaths, and murders that did not timely send in their declarations are also getting that same letter, and thus they will also get rid of their evil assault weapons.

So the state will be much safer.
    Logic, squid86, ccw9mm and 5 others like this.
    -PEF, a Framer with a Steelie...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1. All guns are always loaded.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
    4. Be sure of your target and what is beyond it.

Senior Moderator
    Look at this way: All of the hard core drug dealers, gang members, psychopaths, and murders that did not timely send in their declarations are also getting that same letter, and thus they will also get rid of their evil assault weapons.
    Whew! Its a good thing! For a minute I was about to get worried !
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links