Defensive Carry banner

The shot heard 'round....

719 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ccw9mm 
#1 ·
.... The state...

OfNew York...

In protest of the SAFE Act...

Story here (sorry it's for mobile...might work on some PCs) CBS News 6

This was posted from my mobile device, links may be for mobile... Deal with it!

#7 ·
Hm. But will that shot actually be heard in Albany and NYC by the politicos? Somehow, I doubt it, other than to give them cause to jump down their throats.

Sign of the times, in the anti-gunner zones in the U.S.A.

#8 · (Edited)
Can't hear if you're not listening.

It's NY. The Loyalist Subjects now outnumber the rabble-rousers and are busy voting away their freedoms to a Government all to eager too eager to receive them.

I fear the largely failed systems in these states will eventually pollute all states, as the ratio of stupid and slothful to industrious and independent increases each year.

#9 ·
150,000? Where'd that number come from, and who did the counting?

#10 ·
Ammo is still in short supply most everywhere. In NY they can no longer buy it from on-line sources.

My take is that this unlawful commerce and restraint of trade. It should be challenged.

In the mean-time, It would make sense if some of the sporting gun clubs in NY joined forces to form ammo buying clubs. It's a little easier to get if the quantities are large enough to buy direct from the manufactures.

#11 · (Edited)
Ammo is still in short supply most everywhere. In NY they can no longer buy it from on-line sources.

My take is that this unlawful commerce and restraint of trade. It should be challenged.
:yup:
I'm sure the SAF and GOA are drooling over all the apparently unconstitutional infringements out there, including some of the key crap from NY, NJ, CA and elsewhere. Hopefully they'll be able to kick a good number of these things in the teeth, and get the judges on board with sane and rational constitutional thinking. That'd be nice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.