From the SHOT Show: Guns and politics

This is a discussion on From the SHOT Show: Guns and politics within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; NOTE: If anyone from the forum is attending this week's SHOT Show, drop by the Second Amendment Foundation booth and say hello. Political battle lines ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DaveWorkman

Thread: From the SHOT Show: Guns and politics

From the SHOT Show: Guns and politics

NOTE: If anyone from the forum is attending this week's SHOT Show, drop by the Second Amendment Foundation booth and say hello.

Political battle lines being drawn as SHOT Show looms

The weather in Las Vegas, where the annual Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT) opens Tuesday, is balmy compared to much of the nation, but today’s edition of USA Today indicated that things are about to heat up for the firearms industry…

Political battle lines being drawn as SHOT Show looms - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com
    QKShooter likes this.

2. Remove Ads

At the NRA Convention held last spring in Houston, TX there was a protest held across the street from the convention center (Discovery Green)... Maybe ten people showed up !
    G-d, Make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. And G-d if today is truly the day you call me home, then let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    At the NRA Convention held last spring in Houston, TX there was a protest held across the street from the convention center (Discovery Green)... Maybe ten people showed up !
    It was eight. I was there, photographed them and counted them.

SHOT 2014: ‘Assaulted’ producer at SAF booth through week

Kris Koenig, co-producer of the film “Assaulted, Civil Rights Under Fire,” told Examiner today in an exclusive interview that his goal with the 79-minute film — which is available throughout the show at the Second Amendment Foundation booth — is to educate the public about how their rights are under attack.

SHOT 2014: ?Assaulted? producer at SAF booth through week - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

SHOT 2014: Shooting USA to be ‘Platinum level’ SAF sponsor this year

The Second Amendment Foundation announced today that Shooting USA, the popular program broadcast by the Outdoor Channel, will be a Platinum Level sponsor of SAF in the foundation’s efforts to protect and restore firearms rights.

SHOT 2014: Shooting USA to be 'Platinum level' SAF sponsor this year - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennydale View Post
    Just wanted to say your avatar cracks me up every time I see it!

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    No offense to the OP but I would totally rather see the new stuff at SHOT show in a thread, than deal with political issues. I feel like just enjoy the show for once!
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Links