2A and the Anti's

2A and the Anti's

This is a discussion on 2A and the Anti's within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Lawmakers plot new strategy for defying gun laws I am not sure if this artcle has been posted but it looks like they ( anti's ...

Thread: 2A and the Anti's

VIP Member

2A and the Anti's

Lawmakers plot new strategy for defying gun laws

I am not sure if this artcle has been posted but it looks like they ( anti's ) are taking a new approach .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Yes it has been posted and they will run into the problem of "Federal Preemption".

This thread: 2A - band together with other states to defy certain federal gun control regulations.

VIP Member
    Mods. You can move or delete did not know it was playing already .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    Yes it has been posted and they will run into the problem of "Federal Preemption".
    Wrong - The 2nd gives them the protection they need

Missouri's latest proposal, introduced this past week, would attempt to nullify certain federal gun control regulations from being enforced in the state and subject law enforcement officers to criminal and civil penalties for carrying out such policies.
    There can be NO "Fed Preemption when the laws violate the BOR & COTUS - period it's not hard to grasp - seriously

Since you continue to make this claim without any foundation (at all) perhaps you can show us which laws SCOTUS has ruled meet muster they are not going to enforce?

The bill cites no specific federal law,
    LOL
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  [I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.

Links