Got gun?

This is a discussion on Got gun? within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; http://www.wpxi.com/news/10561348/de...=burg&psp=news Police: Robber Used Bullet, Not Gun As Weapon In Pine Twp. Officials Continue To Investigate POSTED: 2:57 pm EST December 18, 2006 UPDATED: 3:22 ...

Thread: Got gun?

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

Got gun?

http://www.wpxi.com/news/10561348/de...=burg&psp=news

Police: Robber Used Bullet, Not Gun As Weapon In Pine Twp.
    Officials Continue To Investigate

POSTED: 2:57 pm EST December 18, 2006
    UPDATED: 3:22 pm EST December 18, 2006

PINE TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Police are looking for a robber who pulled out a bullet, but not a gun in Pine Township.

Investigators said the robber entered T-Bone's BP gas station on Rt. 910 near the junction with I-79 at around 3:30 a.m. on Monday.

There is no word on whether he got away with anything.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Okay, now that I've quit laughing.......

In MOST normal places this guy would have either been laughed at &/or beaten silly..............but I'm guessing if the place was a liberal bastion, that they gave him everything they had.

....I wonder if they will now ban bullets & anything that resembles a bullet?????

p.s....if this had been the United Kingdom, the whole country would have been put under alert, they'd have the bomb squad out looking for the bullet (Where's RStickle when you need him?) Remember that story from last month? http://www.combatcarry.com/vbulletin...ad.php?t=16610
    Last edited by goawayfarm; December 18th, 2006 at 06:07 PM.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Good post.Any chance the victim knew what caliber?.40 and bigger would make me think.But a rimfire or a little bullet, that wouldnt hurt unless it hit you in the head.
    Last edited by lightningstrike02; December 18th, 2006 at 05:55 PM. Reason: cause
    I am an American. I vote. I will serve on a jury when called. Its a MEMBERS ONLY thing.

Assistant Administrator
    ''Stand and deliver''!

''Or - I'll throw this LIVE round at you"
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

News of the weird: "have bullet, will travel" -
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them."
    George Mason

"Gun control is a job-safety program for criminals."
    John R. Lott

Oh sure, it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

All of you who are laughing:

what you don't understand is this guy had pockets full of 'em, and he was ready to use them. He could have thrown those rounds faster than any full-auto that I've ever heard of.

And..... what if.... just what if..... when he chucked that live round, the clerk tried to jump out of the way, hitting the "take a penny-leave a penny" holder, causing that to spill backwards behind the counter, where the clerk then slips on the spilled pennies, three nickles, and one dirty quarter. As he tries to regain his balance, he grabs the cash register, which moves it just enough to push the Tic-Tac display off the counter. A customer tries to grab the display before it crashes to the floor, spilling his coffee in the process. The coffee then hits three inocent by-standers who aren't paying any attention because they are to busy laughing at the nut who just threw a bullet at a guy in an attempted robbery.

See what I mean.... it could have been tragic!!!
    When the messenger arrives and says 'Don't shoot the messenger,' it's a good idea to be prepared to shoot the messenger, just in case.

This Could Have Been More Serious...

He may have had a sling shot in his pocket (CCSS)...not that could really hurt...

ret
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I think he may have had one of those new finger guns. You load it in your palm and it shoots out your finger.

VIP Member Array peacefuljeffrey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry View Post
    ''Stand and deliver''!

''Or - I'll throw this LIVE round at you"

"I have one bullet here. ... I know it's not loaded into a gun but perhaps I have one that is. Anyway, it wouldn't be worth your while risking it..."

(Monty Python fans?)

Just when you thought you have seen it all another idiot amazes you. Would you be justified in showing him one of your bullets say traveling at about 1100 feet per second? Would it hold up in court that you felt fear of GBH and/or Death?
    DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.

Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
    NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
    Utah Permit Certified Instructor

Links