Weinstein and Streep to make big anti-NRA movie

This is a discussion on Weinstein and Streep to make big anti-NRA movie within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Our hypocritical Hollywood liberals can't help themselves. Definitely a movie I won't be going to see. MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking ...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree249Likes

Thread: Weinstein and Streep to make big anti-NRA movie

Our hypocritical Hollywood liberals can't help themselves. Definitely a movie I won't be going to see.

MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times
    gatorbait51 likes this.

And the only people who will pay to see it are those that are already Anti
    When Guns Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws will have guns

Just remember, When seconds count help is mere minutes away

Also remember, When you go to trial by jury you are putting yourself into the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

I love the hypocrisy. Hollywood makes gazzillions of dollars with overly violent movies that warp reality and then cries about gun violence. I think Weinstein overestimates his ability to move the needle. Exploding gun sales tell a different story.
    niks, Gearhead, ppkheat and 10 others like this.

Senior Member Array xsigma40cal's Avatar
    I would see this movie only to burp, fart, throw pop corn and make history as the rudest moviegoer ever. I wouldnt have to worry about anyone shooting me either.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.--->Herbert Spencer

Springfield xd 45, Sig Sauer SP2022(9mm),Remington 700(.308), Yugo M10 variant w/IZH Kobra optic,...and lots of ammo for all of 'em.

I'd be shocked if they break even on the budget with ticket sales

I blame all spelling errors on auto-correct, global warming, and Tapatalk
    Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and “Enemies of the State”, by Stephen Halbrook.

I'd hope they would read this book as part of any research into such a film that seeks to deliberately "destroy" the NRA and the constitutional history of armed citizenry in the USA, as well as the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers. But, perhaps that's asking far too much. At minimum, they might want to contact the Wiesenthal group and JPFO about the reality, instead of just the hype.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

VIP Member
    Especially regarding this movie, I'd like to know how much Washington D.C. and Hollywood have conspired on producing what is essentially brainwash.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Distinguished Member
    No doubt we will finally see the unveiling of the truth. Gone are the days when the Illuminati and their trained dolphins can continue to lead us blindly. The Orwellian State can no longer be denied. We will be presented as brothers in a tribe of carnivores interested only in truth, liberty and satanic culture. Oh the humanity. We'll be locked in cages and poked with sharp vegan sticks.

Perhaps we should adopt a new slogan of or own; "No they can't"
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

It's amazing how many idiots there really are in this country.
    NRA Patron Member
    GOA Life Member
    Never look down on anybody, unless you're helping them up.

Distinguished Member Array squid86's Avatar
    Mr. Weinstein does not seem to know that the Nazis were able to confiscate the guns that the Jewish people owned based on Germany’s government registry.
    Also, the producer said he would have used a gun to stop from going to a concentration camp if he “found a gun, and if that was happening to my people.”
    Mr. Weinstein has been watching too many movies if he thinks the good guys find fully loaded firearms in convenient locations to use only when necessary.
    Before Mr. Weinstein and Miss Streep start production of their multimillion-dollar effort to persuade Americans to give up their guns, they might want to look at the history books of what happens when you do.

Read more: MILLER: Harvey Weinstein and Meryl Streep making movie attacking NRA - Washington Times
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
    my favorite part of the article. how stupid can people get? if they go through with this, especially since this isnt a documentary and is fictional, i would love for another director to take on a documentary on the disarming of the jews.
    USN Veteran
    "A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

"Bowling for columbine"?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    gatorbait51, Pete63 and msgt/ret like this.

OK I am going online and reserve my tickets on Fandango as I type ~~~~~NOT !
    BenGoodLuck and gatorbait51 like this.
    G-d, Make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. And G-d if today is truly the day you call me home, then let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Quote Originally Posted by xsigma40cal View Post
    I would see this movie only to burp, fart, throw pop corn and make history as the rudest moviegoer ever. I wouldnt have to worry about anyone shooting me either.
    Eat lots of deviled eggs before you go and wash them down with that nasty beer that tastes like sawdust.

Have one of those 'farting machines' with you for dramatic effect for ships and giggles.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

VIP Member
    "Also, the producer said he would have used a gun to stop from going to a concentration camp if he “found a gun, and if that was happening to my people.”

That sentence so perfectly sums up the stupidity, ignorance, arrogance and naivete of the Hollywood Anti group.

When you're being rounded up to go to a concentration camp, "finding a gun" isn't going to happen. That ship sailed a long time ago. In fact it pulled up anchor when registration and bans started.

The time to "find a gun" is before they're knocking at your door with your boarding pass.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...eaves%20office

Ooooh! I'm scared!
    Jeanlouise and gatorbait51 like this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Links