Glock will Not Micro Stamp for Kalifornia

Glock will Not Micro Stamp for Kalifornia

This is a discussion on Glock will Not Micro Stamp for Kalifornia within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Sorry, California Glockaholics: No Glock 41 or Glock 42 for you. soup-nazi.jpg...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Glock will Not Micro Stamp for Kalifornia

Gearhead likes this.
    "A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves !"
    Edwards R. Murrow

And so the CA legislature gets what it wants.

Kudos to Glock and every other manufacturer not bowing down to the kiss their rings. Bummer for the citizens, who are the ones who get screwed by it all ... the legislative shenanigans, the lack of choice in arms, etc. All in all, I suppose it's best to not kowtow to the "stamping" garbage.

What a world we're allowing to be bulldozed around us.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

While I hate it for the citizens of California, it is great to finally see these companies making a stand. Now if we can just get voters to make a stand...
    ctr, XD40SCiinNC, squid86 and 2 others like this.
    I Shoot Birds With A Canon.

California, New York. Same thing. They're all nuts
    Ghost1958, AnthonyC and gregivq like this.

They reap what they sow. Unfortunately for CA gun owners it does not bode well. I feel for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep putting the pressure on the Kalifornians and they will vote out the antis.
    USMC 2009-2013 0341 Pfc-Cpl.
    OEF II 2 Pumps
    Escaped Californian
    My Blog http://renogunblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DetChris View Post
    They reap what they sow. Unfortunately for CA gun owners it does not bode well. I feel for them.
    - Not necessarily. If all firearm manufacturers refuse to comply with CA's ridiculous requirements, it makes a stronger case for a definitive 2A infringement.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Now, they just need to stand together and refuse to sell or service California law enforcement.

I think it's great that Ruger and S&W are starting to withdraw from the CA market. And I hope more, including Glock, SIG, HK, Beretta, Kahr, Springfield, Remington, Colt and any others do so too. PLUS they need to stop supporting law enforcement repairs, parts, etc. Why? When CA passed the "Safe Gun Roster", LE got it's exemption on the backs of every CA resident. And we've been suffering since. Of course LE can perform their duties using guns that won't pass the CA DoJ's "test". (I expect that would make those "disqualified" firearms unsafe.) Only when the courts see how ridiculous and arbitrary this law is will they strike it down. More pressure from all of the manufacturers will bring this issue to a head.

As for "Kalifornians" voting out the antis, not as easy as you think. Most of the residents are Dem. They've been brainwashed into thinking the state knows what's best. They get their food stamps, welfare, housing subsidies and they congregate in the coastal cities like SF and LA. I guess, at least for the VERY near-term future, I'm lumped into that insulting overgeneralization because I was born in CA a half-century ago but make no mistake that there are many more like me who are putting our support to where we have a chance to win the battles: FEDERAL lawsuits, court orders and FEDERAL judges.

Yeh, "Kalifornians" sounds cute and catchy but those Californians who are likely to read it on THIS forum are offended by the cheap shot. We're doing our best - despite being very outnumbered - to keep the insanity from spreading to YOUR state. Hopefully you're doing your part in your home state too.
    niks, Recon1342 and Daishin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Linny View Post
    Keep putting the pressure on the Kalifornians and they will vote out the antis.
    I would hope your right but the major metro areas out vote a lot of rural counties. Just like Clark some times stuff over our objections.

Senior Member Array StripesDude's Avatar
    So these new laws are hitting the books right when LA is seeing murders drop to a 10 year low....where will the murder rate go when fewer people are able to protect themselves because Glock, S&W and Ruger aren't bowing down? Those other brands are pulling out too, not just Glock.

But I bet the bad guys are all going to their local gun smiths to try to get the modifications made to their Tec 9s, Mac 10s, and Street Sweepers so they are gang bangin with legally compliant guns.
    My EDC: Springfield XDS
    My sometimes EDC: Colt XSE LW or G26

It worked so well ....alcohol prohibition .......the black market underground will now go ballistic on firearms . Good Job California

Only the people , the voters can stop this . Only the citizens. It's the " not my problem " attitude , not just now but years and years . You can't tell me this just happened, it was a long long process . When are you going to wake up and do something ?

All I can say is good luck .

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    And so the CA legislature gets what it wants.
    Total gun ban without that silly thing called the 2nd Amendment.
    Ghost1958 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

"RIVERS"

I empathize with you (former Californian here) because you have a very tough road ahead of you. It is difficult to remain positive as it seems the odds are almost overwhelming for turning things around; when you look at the masses who vote to support the politicians that want to be their nanny. Gimme, gimme, gimme....you give, I'll vote for you. Depressing.....

Don't give up......I hope you can eventually turn the ship....

BTW....you are right, some of us blanket-label ALL Californians in a negative way. I for one apologize to the Californians who are caught in the fight!
    Hoganbeg and Daishin like this.
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Lewis

People should also rembere that you can get these gun more then likly thrugh SSE or PPT for the moment ( though SSE might be on chopping block soon).. Same way they have to get gen 4 glocks non of thous are legal in CA unless SEE or PPT..So this is nothing new for CA

Now if Glock will not renew the gen 3 this could be bigger. This is going to happen sooner or later as if glock make any changed in gen they will go off list or if they do not pay the fee they will go off and not come back on ...

Now if only all these compaines would stop selling to LEO till the handgun list is overtunred ....
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links