Taking on Piers Morgan

Taking on Piers Morgan

This is a discussion on Taking on Piers Morgan within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Just watched Oklahoma state Sen. Nathan Dahm take on pompous Piers Morgan on his own show and I have to hand it to Dahm he ...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree151Likes

Thread: Taking on Piers Morgan

Taking on Piers Morgan

Just watched Oklahoma state Sen. Nathan Dahm take on pompous Piers Morgan on his own show and I have to hand it to Dahm he did a great job! Morgan did everything he could to provoke Dahm and make him say something stupid but Dahm kept his cool and stuck to his message.
    It was very impressive when you consider Dahm isn't on Tv nearly every night like Mr. Anti-gun Morgan.
    I don't know that I agree with Dahm's Libertarian-sequel views on gun laws (essentially no gun licensing, background checks whatsoever) but it's great to see someone from the pro-gun community stand up to Piers' bullying tactics right on his own show. Oklahoma should be proud of Dahm!
    The pen may be mightier than the sword, but a .45 caliber sword on the right hip can come in pretty handy sometime.

Dahm proud of those Okies.
    gatorbait51, GhostMaker and OD* like this.
    If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

VIP Member
    Might as well let everyone else watch it, too:
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

I was surprised at how uneventful it was. I did like how the Senator linked the militia theme between the Constitution and the States Constitution together.
    CIBMike and gatorbait51 like this.

The vid for those of us who missed it.
    gatorbait51 and blitzburgh like this.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Distinguished Member Array DingBat's Avatar
    ugh, its so painful to watch, can this idiot shut up long enough to let the man answer a question? i don't care whose side your on, it's just annoying the way he conducts himself.

Morgan always talks about "gun violence" rates going down in places that outlawed guns. What he doesn't mention is the UK "Violent Crime" rate is 4 TIMES that of the US. So, getting raped, beaten, stabbed, or otherwise killed with something other than a firearm is somehow morally superior to defending yourself with a gun. Dead is dead, Jack, no less dead with a knife than a gun.

A co-worker and I had this discussion last week. He LIVED in other countries including the UK for many years and he said in his opinion those places are much more violent places to live. He said people were much more rude, harsh, and would physically assault each other at the drop of a hat. So in his opinion, the lack of firearms actually made them much more violent places to live. But Piers Moron doesn't want to talk about that kind of stuff.

Distinguished Member Array CIBMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    Morgan always talks about "gun violence" rates going down in places that outlawed guns. What he doesn't mention is the UK "Violent Crime" rate is 4 TIMES that of the US. So, getting raped, beaten, stabbed, or otherwise killed with something other than a firearm is somehow morally superior to defending yourself with a gun. Dead is dead, Jack, no less dead with a knife than a gun.

A co-worker and I had this discussion last week. He LIVED in other countries including the UK for many years and he said in his opinion those places are much more violent places to live. He said people were much more rude, harsh, and would physically assault each other at the drop of a hat. So in his opinion, the lack of firearms actually made them much more violent places to live. But Piers Moron doesn't want to talk about that kind of stuff.
    It is very easy to have a small amount of gun violence in a country that has a very small amount of guns.

Crime on the other hand........................
    BugDude, niks, rcsoftexas and 4 others like this.
    The easy way is always mined.

Morgan has to be delusional,there is no way someone gets their butt handed to them so often without being so.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Someone needs to give Piers a virus that eats his vocal chords.

I sincerely wish he would have his lower jaw and tongue removed.
    zonker1986 and gatorbait51 like this.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by CIBMike View Post
    Morgan has to be delusional,there is no way someone gets their butt handed to them so often without being so.
    And sadly, in his mind, he was the one that was handing the other guy's butt to him. He has to be delusional.
    CIBMike, gatorbait51 and 357and40 like this.

My question is why on earth an Englishman, not a citizen of this this country has anybody that even will stand sit or lay and listen to his drivel, even if they agree with him???

Or why any American politician, or celebrity stoops to the level of even discussing the issue of what should go on in this country with a non citizen of this country.

Especially an idiotic one from the very country we had to wage war against to get a BOR and Constitution to begin with.
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost1958 View Post
    My question is why on earth an Englishman, not a citizen of this this country has anybody that even will stand sit or lay and listen to his drivel, even if they agree with him???

Or why any American politician, or celebrity stoops to the level of even discussing the issue of what should go on in this country with a non citizen of this country.

Especially an idiotic one from the very country we had to wage war against to get a BOR and Constitution to begin with.
    Modern day redcoat.
    Ghost1958 and gatorbait51 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CIBMike View Post
    Modern day redcoat.
    Ive waited and waited and probably missed the best chance of it happening when he had Uncle Ted or Kidd Rock on his show of him getting a response something like.

" Well Mr. Morgan we insist on being armed and the 2A because we learned our lesson when we were under the thumb of your countrymen until we used those nasty guns to run yall back across the ocean. Never know when we might have to do it again."
    " It is sad governments are chief'ed by the double tongues." quote Ten Bears Movie Outlaw Josie Wales

The Senator was correct, piers doesn't know what a RIGHT is.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links