Buying a gun in Massachusetts

This is a discussion on Buying a gun in Massachusetts within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; After watching house to house warrant-less search at gunpoint, without a whimper, I see the state as lost and the US Constitution is null&void for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Buying a gun in Massachusetts

Senior Member Array XD40SCiinNC's Avatar

Buying a gun in Massachusetts

After watching house to house warrant-less search at gunpoint, without a whimper, I see the state as lost and the US Constitution is null&void for residents of the state.

What is so disgusting about the surrender monkeys in MA, is that this is where our founding fathers first picked up arms to tell an oppressive government, not no, but hell no.
    StormRhydr and CLASS3NH like this.
    "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." - Adolf Hitler

2. Remove Ads

Those laws sound VERY similar to the current UK system for firearms licencing...
    British by birth. American by choice.

I will say withouth watching the video the only saving point of all that crap verus say NY/CT etc is you still can buy and own over 10 round mags an "assult weapons " with the right permits ... Which yeah is like many euro countries saying you have to had this or that permit ..

But at least you can own a Galil with a 35 round mag...
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Pretty sad state of affairs, but people get what they vote for...
    CLASS3NH likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I find, when talking to Customers from Massachusetts... I get the "well I didn't vote for them" phrase (meaning their Legislators) well who the HE## did?.........These Antis in Massachusetts keep on getting elected.. ... Probably from Voter fraud, and from the deceased...whose names keep popping up on the Voter lists.. (geee, sound familiar )
    Aceoky likes this.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by RETSUPT99 View Post
    Agreed! Seems to me that the modern "voter" is mad at their shoes for being tied...too tightly.
    There are only TWO kinds of people in this world; those who describe the world as filled with two kinds of people...and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40SCiinNC View Post

After watching house to house warrant-less search at gunpoint, without a whimper, I see the state as lost and the US Constitution is null&void for residents of the state.

What is so disgusting about the surrender monkeys in MA, is that this is where our founding fathers first picked up arms to tell an oppressive government, not no, but hell no.
    After watching the video this is all I have to say.

As the (hope to be) customer after listening to the spiel from the bureaucrat my first thought would be to beat the crap out of the politician. And normally I am not prone to violence as a cartoon man or real man.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    I will say withouth watching the video the only saving point of all that crap verus say NY/CT etc is you still can buy and own over 10 round mags an "assult weapons " with the right permits ... Which yeah is like many euro countries saying you have to had this or that permit ...
    - You can still own an "assault weapon" and standard capacity magazines in CT. The catch is that you were supposed to register them before the beginning of this year.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    - You can still own an "assault weapon" and standard capacity magazines in CT. The catch is that you were supposed to register them before the beginning of this year.
    Agreed, but you can't bring one in from another State.(as in buying one in another State and bringing it back to CT)......Just what's within your State Borders.. correct?
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Distinguished Member
    A shame to see one our 50 go commie. This state government needs a complete house cleaning. Anybody in, vote them out. Maybe you can save your state from the fascists when the next election comes around. Vote early and vote often.
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

Senior Member Array XD40SCiinNC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tokerblue View Post
    And the first step of gun confiscation is of course gun registration.
    "The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing." - Adolf Hitler

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.
    I suggest that Pro 2a folks in Massachusetts read some of the new gun control proposals.

Report: Mass. needs to tighten up its gun laws - News Local Massachusetts - Boston.com

"The panel also recommended closing what it sees as a loophole in state law that allows people who may have been arrested repeatedly without being convicted to obtain firearms identification cards to buy rifles or shotguns even though they can be denied handgun licenses."

I spoke to my in-laws Tuesday night, they live in the Boston area. The paragraph above is past scary. This can go as far as having 2 parking tickets and being denied firearm purchases. It all depends on how the MA government wants to interpret it.
    Aceoky likes this.
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

Pro-gun politicians seldom get elected in MA. Additionally, almost all Republican candidates for the legislature are anti-gunners.

Look at former MA governor Romney: He trashed the NRA and signed a permanent "assault weapons" ban into law.

Distinguished Member
    Georgia..South of the mountains, north of the sand flies.
    Ownership of a rifle, shotgun and handgun is considered the "Radical Trinity" by some folks in MA.
    A wise man once said: "Bugout bag?..What's that? Is that all the junk you sidewalk commandos plan on humping when the SHTF...I'll grab a Nylon 66, a box of 22s and a poncho liner and in less than a week I will have all of your stuff and everything else that I need for the duration."

Quote Originally Posted by RETSUPT99 View Post
    That would be true in either a straight democracy or republic, we are supposed to be neither and our Constitution is supposed to limit the damage the voters can inflict upon each other.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links