2AO

2AO

This is a discussion on 2AO within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; 2AO.jpg Look for this sticker at businesses and restaurants. It means a friendly environment for open and concealed carry. I met Bryan Crosswhite, owner of ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 8 Post By Grapenut
  • 2 Post By ShooterGranny
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: 2AO

2AO

2AO.jpg

Look for this sticker at businesses and restaurants. It means a friendly environment for open and concealed carry.

I met Bryan Crosswhite, owner of "The Cajun Experience" restaurant in Leesburg, Va., who started the organization that is gaining nationwide recognition at a scorching pace.

Bryan told me a phone app should be in place by the end of March.

Currently, any business interested in joining can visit the fb page, register and receive decals.

Nut
    EdJean, ctr, redmc and 5 others like this.

VIP Member
    I DO like that. Sure beats the heck out of "the other door sign" doesn't it?
    WrongRecroom and baren like this.
    Getting old was not on my list of "things to do" in the Golden Years!

==================

Talking to each other here is good, but taking action is better.

Heck there are some placed that have said hey show us your permit you get 10+% off... I still loved the anti report asking the owner ( who have been robbed like 3 times and was tired of it ) if he was scared of being shot he said " No not really cause I know they wont get out of here alive "

I think this is great .. The more business that do this send the mesg that we will not be easy prey ... I have found that very true here in AZ many times robbers learn the hard way about our laws on Carry etc here .. That is just a week ago guy tried to rob a jewelry store and was greeted by a hail of lead from the owner //
    Aceoky likes this.
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    I am not a lawyer .. Just a dog typing on the internet ..Spelling media apparatus male portatili. Malo me non reprehendo
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Reminds me of the two guys who tried to rob a jewelry store in Virginia ib 1994 and got me by 9 38 specials
    Guns don't kill people, Guns save Lives.

If you want peace, prepare for war

VIP Member
    Haven't seen any here in the Richmond area, but since signs don't carry the weight of law here in VA I don't really pay attention.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

2AO..I like it.
    Firing a suppressed is on my Bucket List.

I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.

America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.

Quote Originally Posted by archer51 View Post
    Haven't seen any here in the Richmond area, but since signs don't carry the weight of law here in VA I don't really pay attention.
    Moved here from Texas, in 2009. Virginia is one of the most friendly OC and CC states I have ever experienced. Still puzzled about the hunting on Sunday ban, though.

Nut

VIP Member
    Are they still doing OC Wednesdays?

Quote Originally Posted by Grapenut View Post
    Moved here from Texas, in 2009. Virginia is one of the most friendly OC and CC states I have ever experienced. Still puzzled about the hunting on Sunday ban, though.

Nut
    You'll probably be able to hunt on private land on Sundays soon.

End of Sunday hunting ban near after Va. Senate vote | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Links