Slipping another one in.

Slipping another one in.

This is a discussion on Slipping another one in. within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Barry just doesn`t give up..Does he?. MILLER: Obama?s surgeon general nominee Dr. Vivek Murthy is a radical gun grabber - Washington Times...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By The Old Anglo
  • 1 Post By oakchas
  • 1 Post By OutWestSystems
  • 1 Post By ccw9mm
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom
  • 2 Post By RickyD
  • 4 Post By RickyD

Thread: Slipping another one in.

Senior Member Array The Old Anglo's Avatar
    Aceoky likes this.

And this surprises us, how?
    Aceoky likes this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    And so what? T he Surgeon General doesn't make firearm laws and has no capacity to do so. Why do people make sure large issues out of things that really have no affect?

More gun laws as a national issue is pretty much dead. Yes, Obama would love to do more but he has done EVERYTHING in his power already. The battle is now moving to the states.
    Sig 210 likes this.

Obummer's new surgeon general should stick with what he knows which apparently is butt kissing.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by From the article
    ... Sen. Lamar Alexander asked Dr. Murthy about public comments on firearms, such as a tweet from before the 2012 president election that said, “Tired of politicians playing politics w/ guns, putting lives at risk b/c they’re scared of NRA. Guns are a health care issue.
    Destruction of liberty and retaining the ability to defend innocent lives is, ultimately, an issue of the health of citizens as well. And the citizenry would do well to remember that simple fact. Erasure of the means of defense of life, no matter what it's called or how the incapability is foisted upon a person, is unhealthy and (in the long run) incompatible with survival.

Hopefully our hired staff (senators) are listening to the ongoing drum beat. Uncertain? Help make them certain ... contact them, regarding this appointment and your views on its implied threats.
    Aceoky likes this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I can see it now all guns must have this warning

" Warning= According the Surgeon General and the sate of California this items contains lead which is very very bad " ... Follow by well we have to ban then did not not hear they can cause health problems
    Aceoky likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

VIP Member
    "Dr. Murthy is the 36-year-old president and co-founder of Doctors for America, a group that advocates for Obamacare and gun control laws."

This tells you all you need to know - the entire group is made up of boot lickers.

Incidentally, I am in the health field and know a lot of doctors. A LOT of them are gun enthusiasts.
    TheBigWanad and Aceoky like this.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestSystems View Post
    And so what? T he Surgeon General doesn't make firearm laws and has no capacity to do so. Why do people make sure large issues out of things that really have no affect?

More gun laws as a national issue is pretty much dead. Yes, Obama would love to do more but he has done EVERYTHING in his power already. The battle is now moving to the states.
    It matters because it is one more person in a position of power who will use his roll as a bully pulpit to preach the evils of guns to the uneducated masses.

It is time to start nominating people because they are good at what they do and not because of their position on guns or how much money they raised during the last election.

Sponsored Links