Magazine Limit, NJ At It Again

This is a discussion on Magazine Limit, NJ At It Again within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Let`s see how much crime drops in NJ after this new law I`M sure this would have saved that poor couple that was ambushed at ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Magazine Limit, NJ At It Again

Let`s see how much crime drops in NJ after this new law I`M sure this would have saved that poor couple that was ambushed at the mall parking lot,for their car This is why I avoid NJ whenever I can.
    Deal in place to cut ammo magazine limit to 10 rounds | NJ.com
    Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.
    NRA Member! Give an inch, they will take a yard.

Sweeny.....an ironworker business agent and organizer as Senator......Geeezzzz.....this is more unbelievable than the Mag. limit...IMO, given their historic monumental corrupt practices.
    That's New Jersey for ya......the best way to see it is from your rear view mirror going over the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
    Hank19119, gatorbait51 and Aceoky like this.

I feel safer already
    gatorbait51, Aceoky and Hank19119 like this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

The 10 round limit has been in place in CA for more than 10 years. Can we find anyone that has been saved by that law? Anyone? With seatbelt laws they cite stats on how many lives are saved... with lowered speedlimits , it would be said that ----# of people are alive today because of them. Where are all the people saved by 10 round magazines? DR

As long as the federal courts continue to buy the idiotic arguments of these states we're going to have this kind of thing continue. It's long past time we begin paying attention to who we're voting for in primaries, so that those who would confirm federal judges who think these things are just fine, are those who stand no chance of being elected. It's going to take a long time to turn this around, and it's going to be an infuriating process.

Let's see ... How many actual violent felonious crimes in the past 20yrs within NJ would have been less deadly if 11+ rounds were not available to that felon in question? (Given how few rounds typically are fired in such situations.) Five? Twelve? Fewer?

And the hirelings and their Constitution-embalming provocateurs believe jumping on the heads of all citizens (irrespective of the fact that felons won't comply) will cure the situation of this micro percentage of deaths (as a percentage of the population)? Really?
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I can think of several responses to this post, but almost all of them would be deleted by our post police...
    gatorbait51 likes this.

What's the constitutional justification proposed by these NJ hirelings? That Heller (2008) proclaimed practically any and all infringements are allowed and that SCOTUS wasn't going to rule they weren't? Funny how some things turn out.
    gatorbait51, Aceoky and tdave like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Let's see ... How many actual violent felonious crimes in the past 20yrs within NJ would have been less deadly if 11+ rounds were not available to that felon in question? (Given how few rounds typically are fired in such situations.) Five? Twelve? Fewer?

And the hirelings and their Constitution-embalming provocateurs believe jumping on the heads of all citizens (irrespective of the fact that felons won't comply) will cure the situation of this micro percentage of deaths (as a percentage of the population)? Really?
    It isn't just 11 rounds, with the change of a magazine they can legally have 10 more! DR
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerranger View Post
    It isn't just 11 rounds, with the change of a magazine they can legally have 10 more! DR
    Which is irrelevant, since a violent felon can have a second, third or fourth "NY reload" as easy as anything. It's not as though magazine size is going to make a practical difference in his ability to commit deadly attack, short of brief time lapses during mag changes or swapping to the next weapon. But then, we all know this. The anti's won't appreciate the simplicity and reality, though. Not that that's stopping them jumping on all non-felon citizens' heads in the vain hope a few felons will get impacted along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Which is irrelevant, since a violent felon can have a second, third or fourth "NY reload" as easy as anything. It's not as though magazine size is going to make a practical difference in his ability to commit deadly attack, short of brief time lapses during mag changes or swapping to the next weapon. But then, we all know this. The anti's won't appreciate the simplicity and reality, though. Not that that's stopping them jumping on all non-felon citizens' heads in the vain hope a few felons will get impacted along the way.
    That's the point! I can carry as many 10 round magazines as I want. So has anyone been saved by this restriction? Ever? DR
    Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.

NJ won't give anyone permission to carry a gun anyway so it might as well be a 1 round limit.
    gatorbait51 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KyBill View Post
    NJ won't give anyone permission to carry a gun anyway so it might as well be a 1 round limit.
    Please don't give them any ideas.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Glock Armorer

As I undrstand it the sentor will not block it this time as they are throwing in some bill to vote on that will allow you to stop and eat with guns in your car ( not legal before ) .. 10 -1 the mag bill gets voted in and the other one does not ...

To me this is really bad for CO as with NJ down to 10 round no one is going to make 15 round mags just for CO imop...
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Quote Originally Posted by WrongRecroom View Post
    As I undrstand it the sentor will not block it this time as they are throwing in some bill to vote on that will allow you to stop and eat with guns in your car ( not legal before ) .. 10 -1 the mag bill gets voted in and the other one does not ...

To me this is really bad for CO as with NJ down to 10 round no one is going to make 15 round mags just for CO imop...
    I had red not to stop and eat, but to get gas and pick-up another shooter on the way to the range. Time will tell....
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    Glock Armorer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links