Terry McAuliffe FIRST order of buisness Anti gun legislation

This is a discussion on Terry McAuliffe FIRST order of buisness Anti gun legislation within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; McAuliffe amendment irks Cline, pro-gun group | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com What is absolutely pathetic about this is! This is a non issue! Basically he's trying ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Terry McAuliffe FIRST order of buisness Anti gun legislation

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality

McAuliffe amendment irks Cline, pro-gun group | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

What is absolutely pathetic about this is! This is a non issue! Basically he's trying to do away with legalized carry in your car without a Permit here in the commonwealth. Really!!! Really!!!! how about focusing your attention on something that actually needs fixing.

I really despise this guy!
    Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Distinguished Member
    I love how everyone that want's to make a change or law say it's just a common sense approach.

Has everyone heard the old saying that, they sure are smart but don't have the common sense god gave a Jackass.

Well here again it appears the old adage is showing itself.

VIP Member
    There are thousands of other "Terry McAuliffe's" to replace him, it's the voters who elected him to the office, apparently that's what they wanted.

I'm truly sorry for the situation in Virginia, and hated to read this news.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

It was to be expected IMHO - let's hope it gets nowhere fast - maybe that will send the message since the CO recalls did not seem to make that point .
    It's comical to me when with the huge push (and flying SH parents around the country on AF1 ) that at the FED level they could not get one gun control issue passed and some still seem to not get it. Most folks do not want more .Gov afflicting their Rights.....period at any level
    gatorbait51 and Ghost1958 like this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

VIP Member
    It seems that most of the time they ( Gov. ) takes a little at a time till they get the whole PIE . It works with other parts of Government .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

They elected him. What did they expect?
    Cherokee Slim
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    NRA, SASS #72605, ROII, WBRO, Ocoee Rangers, Tennessee Mountain Maurauders. Semper Fi

Common sense isn't so common...
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    I think the Feds are wanting individual States to try, maybe have a success that will add momentum back to their agenda.

These folks don't give up their agenda easily, and they aren't going to repent. I believe the definitive answer is in my sig line below.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

"They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into, I say let 'em crash"

(Movie AIRPLANE quote)

[/humor]
    Rabbit212 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Asked by a CNN reporter "What do you feel when you shoot a terrorist"?, the Marine sniper simply shrugged & replied "recoil".

Now more than ever, we are at war on our home soil ... WAKE UP & arm our troops when they are on home soil!

LMAO!!!! Thanks KimBobTex. Now if we could all get in line and slap them like they did the hysterical lady.
    gatorbait51 and msgt/ret like this.
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them.....well, I have others.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by CherokeeSlim View Post
    They elected him. What did they expect?
    Cherokee Slim
    Not all of us elected him! Just an FYI, in a few years when Tennessee starts heading down the same path I wouldn't put you in the category of people that voted for an anti gun zealot.
    welder516, gatorbait51 and ctr like this.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    Hey, just like CT, another state might as well get the showdown over with, with another libiot like Mccauliffe. It's going to take extremes to wake up America to the accelerating erosion of our freedoms. hopefully the good folks of VA will engage in civil discourse like those in CT against any radical govt moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama61 View Post
    I love how everyone that want's to make a change or law say it's just a common sense approach.

Has everyone heard the old saying that, they sure are smart but don't have the common sense god gave a Jack ***.

Well here again it appears the old adage is showing itself.
    The "common sense" is just a sound bite/catch phrase the politicians put out for the low information/uninformed voters. They deduce that if it is "common sense" it must be good.

Distinguished Member Array Exacto's Avatar
    There's no common sense to it. This is pure politics pandering to his liberal supporters. The people in the north of the state are to blame for this idiot being put in office.
    gatorbait51, Aceoky and ccw9mm like this.
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunder bolt...... Sun Tzu.

The supreme art of war is to defeat the enemy without fighting........ Sun Tzu.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exacto View Post
    There's no common sense to it. This is pure politics pandering to his liberal supporters. The people in the north of the state are to blame for this idiot being put in office.

The NOVA commissars struck again .
    Aceoky likes this.
    EN MI VIDA AL MAL NO TEMERÉ, POR QUE EN MI CORAZÓN Y MIS DOS .38 SUPER COLT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links