Go ahead, ruin my day: Rahm Emanuel for president ???!!!

This is a discussion on Go ahead, ruin my day: Rahm Emanuel for president ???!!! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Oh, say it ain't so..... (and it probably ain't, but a bunch of people seem to be talking about it...) New Dem trial balloon? Anti-gun ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Go ahead, ruin my day: Rahm Emanuel for president ???!!!

Oh, say it ain't so.....

(and it probably ain't, but a bunch of people seem to be talking about it...)

New Dem trial balloon? Anti-gun Rahm Emanuel for president

Yesterday’s Washington Times reported the speculation, apparently gathering some steam, that Democrat party insiders are promoting vehemently anti-gun Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as the party’s presidential nominee in 2016.

New Dem trial balloon? Anti-gun Rahm Emanuel for president - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

can't decided which is a bigger nightmare.. Rahm Emanuel or Hillary Clinton
    WrongRecroom, Aceoky and msgt/ret like this.
    US Army Retired (2002)
    PAFOA.com, NAGR, USCCA, and NRA Life member

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
    unknown
    "Dare in Brocca" - Beretta

Unfortunately H. Clinton will be the next President.

Mark my words....

The Herman Cain of the Democratic party.
    Just fresh meat for the debates..

Move on, nothing to see here.....
    Doghandler likes this.
    Don't call 911, call 1911...

I suffer from chronic & incurable "Condition One"
    But I've learned to live with it.

Hopefully, America has finally had enough of Chicago politics. But, I have lost faith in much of the electorate.
    Aceoky and WrongRecroom like this.

I very seriously doubt that

Quote Originally Posted by Czombie View Post

Mark my words....
    tdave likes this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

Senior Member Array CommonCents's Avatar
    I would hope and pray rahm would get the nomination. What a total pathetic loser. His response to the murder epidemic in chicago is pllllleeease, not in front of the children!

He is so phony and has no charisma. He is a notch below nails on a chalkboard.

I am going to register as a DEM and vote for him in the primary. LOL

Oh please please let it be Rahm!!! There is no way this idiot will get any votes.

Distinguished Member
    Doubt it, but look for Hillary. Sorry!
    "Don't shout for help at night, you may wake your neighbors"

Quote Originally Posted by Czombie View Post

Mark my words....
    Clinton has been having health issues ever since a brain tumor was discovered during her recent colonoscopy.

;-)

John W in SC

Pick a Winner.jpg
    msgt/ret, ctr and CommonCents like this.

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    I think that the next race will be very close. I think Hillary wil AT LEAST get the nomination. But I don't know which side will win. I'd like to think it's not the liberal side but I don't know.
    Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control. It also makes criminals out of otherwise law abiding citzens.

To all those willing to anoint Hillary. It's not going to happen. She's too old too much baggage and her chance has come and gone. The country is prepared for another swing. Will this swing fix everything probably not, but we will reverse course and stay afloat awhile longer.
    ETXhiker and Aceoky like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveWorkman View Post
    Yesterday’s Washington Times reported the speculation, apparently gathering some steam, that Democrat party insiders are promoting vehemently anti-gun Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel as the party’s presidential nominee in 2016.
    Whomever the anti-gunners promote, it only further stresses how vital it is we get a rein on the Senate and House races, to ensure as few liberty-hating, oath-breaking folks get hired into those positions. 2014 and 2016 are going to be two banner cycles in replacing the anti-gunners in congress, if citizens are on the ball. But if that ball gets dropped then, whomever the liberty-hater-in-chief ends up being, we could be in real trouble. Quite possibly, not a single "robe" is going to retire before 2017, but there's not a snowball's chance that a couple (or more) won't retire by 2020.
    ETXhiker and Aceoky like this.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Hillary and her party supporters allowed her to be pushed aside in 2008. It will never happen again. Timing, if nothing else, will keep him from being a serious contender for the 2016 Democratic nomination. If Hillary Clinton wants to be the next POTUS, there is nothing anyone is going to do to prevent it.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Whomever the anti-gunners promote, it only further stresses how vital it is we get a rein on the Senate and House races, to ensure as few liberty-hating, oath-breaking folks get hired into those positions. 2014 and 2016 are going to be two banner cycles in replacing the anti-gunners in congress, if citizens are on the ball. But if that ball gets dropped then, whomever the liberty-hater-in-chief ends up being, we could be in real trouble. Quite possibly, not a single "robe" is going to retire before 2017, but there's not a snowball's chance that a couple (or more) won't retire by 2020.
    The next POTUS will shape the lean of the SCOTUS for the next 25 years, as they will appoint no less than 3 members (this assumes that Thomas makes it to 2017.) 2 of those are currently the most conservative justices on the court and the 3rd is maybe the most liberal. In that regard, this will be the most important POTUS election in our lifetime. The lasting effect will be with us long after the next POTUS leaves office. Any chance of having anything that remotely resembles the gun rights we have today rests with who wins the 2016 presidential election. It is an election we simply cannot lose and by any means required.
    TheBigWanad and ccw9mm like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links