Snoop Dogg Wants Guns To Be Banned

This is a discussion on Snoop Dogg Wants Guns To Be Banned within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by Daddy Warcrimes I would too. I'd also like to not have a military, or police force. I'd like to be be able ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Snoop Dogg Wants Guns To Be Banned

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warcrimes View Post
    I would too.
    I'd also like to not have a military, or police force.
    I'd like to be be able to take the locks off my doors.
    While we're at it, can we make it so I don't need a seatbelt or airbags anymore?
    Amen to that. I would love to live in a place where none of that was necessary. But... since it doesn't exist in this life, the guns stay.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

2. Remove Ads

This was probably part of a plea bargain. Tell everybody how bad guns are and we'll give you another slap on the wrist.

The rapper - who was arrested in October for possession of drugs and a firearm - wishes the planet could be free of guns so no more lives could be unnecessarily cut short.
    I wish I had his address so I could send him a copy of the article by Kopel that's linked in my sig.

Imagine a world with no guns!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by zxd9 View Post
    This was probably part of a plea bargain. Tell everybody how bad guns are and we'll give you another slap on the wrist.
    Probably true - which doubly reeks because Snoop Dogg is a convicted felon, and should be facing mandatory prison time for his gun possession.

Matt
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

I stopped taking the article seriously half-way through when I realized it was written about a grown man named "Snoop Dogg".

He probably is doing the anti gun routine as part of somekind of community service for being caught with a firearm while being a fellon.

NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    Quote Originally Posted by razorblade View Post
    I stopped taking the article seriously half-way through when I realized it was written about a grown man named "Snoop Dogg".
    Theres a suprise probably because hes not legally aloud to shoot one hes upset at the rest of us for being actual law abiding citizens.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

VIP Member

The original and only "Snoop Dog" I care about...

As far as the other one goes, if I had as many people wanting to kill me as he probably does, I'd want all guns banned, too...
    "I surrounded 'em"- Alvin York

"They're ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six"- Jeff Cooper

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Team American View Post

The original and only "Snoop Dog" I care about...

As far as the other one goes, if I had as many people wanting to kill me as he probably does, I'd want all guns banned, too...
    Boy am I relieved......I thought Peanuts' Snoopy had gone all gang banger on us. I didn't realize that there is another Snoop Dog out there.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Senior Member Array mech1369dlw's Avatar
    Snoopy Doggy, what an incredible waste of
    'nuf said. You want my gun, come get it, little doggy
    A person is justified in the use of deadly force, if such person reasonably believes deadly force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to such person or a third person.

DC Founder
    I'm sure he does, but he has no influence....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Public policy advice from leading citizens...

We are always fortunate when the leading citizens of society favor us with their wisdom and advice on public policy matters.

When those who have distinguished themselves in learned pursuits see fit to turn their considerable talents to the problems of the day, and pass on pearls of wisdom to we ordinary people, we are indeed blessed. I believe that we should hasten to implement the sound policies such a thought leader advocates, without delay or debate.

On the contrary, when a third grade dropout with a felony conviction shoots his mouth off, we should ignore it.

If we did what snoop dogg did we wouild be under the jail. just goes to show you that the more notorious you are the more you can get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Warcrimes View Post
    I would too.
    I'd also like to not have a military, or police force.
    I'd like to be be able to take the locks off my doors.
    While we're at it, can we make it so I don't need a seatbelt or airbags anymore?
    Can we also "wish-away" nuclear weapons, despotic leaders, genocide, and... I dunno... random deadly violent crime?

<sarcasm on>
    ...and since the War-On-Drugs has been so successful at eliminating the presence of drugs on U.S. soil, I'm sure that a sweeping ban on all firearms would be just as effective at keeping such weapons out of the hands of those who ignore the laws in any case.

But... Snoop probably knows better than the rest of us. I'm mean, after all, he's famous!
    </sarcasm off>

VIP Member
    The problem is these goobers get air time. We get actors, actresses, rappers, & all other sorts of human debris who are lauded when they tow the anti-gun line.

They all get their say & MSM puts it out, like it's Gospel. However, let someone from our side speak & they get heckled, booed, poo-poo'd & labeled a heretic.

From the anti's, it's always "do as we say, NOT as we do"...like snoopy-doopy here, who after getting caught with an ILLEGAL gun, isn't jailed........he's allowed to do 'community service' by expressing disdain for firearms.

A couple of other examples of..."do as we say, not as we do":

Rosie O'Dumbo- bodyguards carry guns to protect her, but we can't protect ourselves.

Senator Di Fi- BIG anti-gunner, but she holds a concealed permit in (of all places) CALIFORNIA.

maybe it's time to turn off the TV, radio & put down 'Entertainment Weekly'.......& go shoot something...........
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    How big a stupid idiot can any one person be??? Talking about Snoop of course...
    For God, Family and Country!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links