Anti-gun Mayor of Charleston WV..angry

This is a discussion on Anti-gun Mayor of Charleston WV..angry within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Mayor of wv's capital city crying about a bill that from what I understand has put everyone (other than the standard schools and courthouses) on ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Anti-gun Mayor of Charleston WV..angry

Anti-gun Mayor of Charleston WV..angry

Mayor of wv's capital city crying about a bill that from what I understand has put everyone (other than the standard schools and courthouses) on the same playing field. Prior to the bill, all city-owned or maintained property was exempt from signs not carrying weight of law. This should also repeal the same situation in Dunbar and Wheeling if I recall correctly. Looks like it started after a restaurant sharing space with a Wheeling city building wanted the right to allow carrying. Mayor Jones is....upset..lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    He was coming un-glued , + 1 for the good people of WV.
    Aceoky, gatorbait51 and baren like this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

You would think someone in that position would be able to stay in control a little better. OH well, his feelings are hurt.
    Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    US Army Vet

Nice find
    gatorbait51 likes this.

How odd, a politician that can't interpret the law.

"WE CAN READ!" HAHAHA

I'm from WV. He's actually been a very good mayor and Charleston is thriving, but he's still a douche. It always comes out eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gatorbait51 and BenGoodLuck like this.

VIP Member
    Some one needs to send him some cheese to go along with his whine!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

In other words.. he cannot read and understand it... he only understands what his lawyers told him about it... lol

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Just so everyone is aware, Jones is a "Republican" mayor.
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member
    You can't argue with an idiot who refuses to accept he might be wrong. What an egotist. I wonder if the city commission meetings are this animated with him presiding?
    I shoot with a pistol and a Canon. We must all hang together amigos, or we will all hang separately. NRA life member.

I keep up with what goes on in WV and specifically Wheeling since I now own property there and have spent much of my life there. Jones is an egotistical manchild and he's certainly no friend of ours.
    gatorbait51, Aceoky and Ghost1958 like this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    Typical liberal jackwagon. If he can't convince others with logic and reason, he will just shout them down when they are talking and call them names when he is talking. 2/3 of the panel sounded rational, the one on the left being the exception.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    Typical liberal jackwagon. If he can't convince others with logic and reason, he will just shout them down when they are talking and call them names when he is talking. 2/3 of the panel sounded rational, the one on the left being the exception.
    Let me say again, Danny Jones is on a republican platform. There are many enemies to our freedom and they are not all the same.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    Let me say again, Danny Jones is on a republican platform. There are many enemies to our freedom and they are not all the same.
    Yup, true indeed. Just because it's an R instead of a D inside the parentheses doesn't mean they're on the side of liberty. In fact, it was the R's who killed the Constitutional Carry bill here in SC a month or so ago.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    That guy puts the loser in sore loser.
    Aceoky and Ghost1958 like this.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Links