Di-Fi is at it again!

Di-Fi is at it again!

This is a discussion on Di-Fi is at it again! within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; She wants a ban of imported semi-auto rifles! Call your Senators! Tell them NOT to Sign On to Senator Dianne Feinstein's Attempt to Ban Imports ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Di-Fi is at it again!

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

Di-Fi is at it again!

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

lionround and gatorbait51 like this.

Still probably worth the call but ours won't side with her on this. I honestly don't understand how such a radical person keeps getting elected.
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

Assault pistol??? What is it and where can I get one?!

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    The enemies of liberty never sleep so neither can we. Thomas Jefferson knew.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    I seriously thought this was some upgraded WI-FI thing......
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

to ban the importation of what she calls "assault weapons" and "military-style rifles" that are not "generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes."
    WHERE would I find that "qualification' in the COTUS or BOR ???

But she cherishes HER 4th amendment rights - hypocrisy at it's finest
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

Boy am I glad she's not my senator.
    Aceoky, gatorbait51 and tdave like this.
    If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Wait is this 1988 ... Dear god the time machine worked

this is going to suck ! Prohibit the importation of assault pistols, in addition to assault rifles." .... As of right now a AK/AR etc handgun is legal to import and sell as is no 922R/1989 mumbo humbo... These are the only way now to get a true blue AK or sig 551 gun with no USA parts ... This would suck guess I will go buy a few more ak handguns

"Prohibit the use of a "thumbhole" stock as a means to avoid classification of a rifle as an assault rifle; and" this would suck as a lot of guns are imported this way I think the saiga is about the only one that is not

Crap I got to call this could kill off a lot of guns here .. FNs and AK esp .....

Boy this gets old ...
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Wouldn't it be nice if Di Fi lost her voice permanently.
    Yogi223, Aceoky and msgt/ret like this.
    I'm just a spoke in the wheel but not a big deal.
    America...a Constitutional Republic. NOT a democracy as the liberals would have us believe.
    Give me Liberty or give me BACON!!!
    You know that look women give you when they want some sugar? Me neither

Glad someone else started a thread on this. I published early this morning:

Feinstein launches new attack; should ATF be altered or abolished?

This morning, the National Shooting Sports Foundation launched a nationwide campaign to counter a new effort by anti-gun California Sen. Dianne Feinstein to ban the importation of so-called “assault weapons” that she claims are not “generally recognized as particularly suitable for or readily adaptable to sporting purposes.”

Feinstein launches new attack; should ATF be altered or abolished? - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

ALSO: There's a link at the bottom to Joe Newby's commentary about Di-Fi that is worth reading.

Mid-term elections, ain't gonna happen.
    gatorbait51 and Fizban like this.

USMC Shooting Team
    Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge - 1986
    Texas CHL since 1996.

Iraq 2004 to 2011.
    Afghanistan 2012 to present.

I agree on the elections - in fact I believe they hope to take the House and keep the Senate so they can pass the "UN Small Arms Treaty" thinking they can use that to accomplish all their goals -up to the US Citizens to insure that never takes place
    gatorbait51 likes this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Gibson v. Commonwealth, 237 Ky. 33, 34 S.W.2d 936 (1936), the High Court stated:  “[I]t is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs.   He does not have to.”

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi223 View Post
    Still probably worth the call but ours won't side with her on this. I honestly don't understand how such a radical person keeps getting elected.
    The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia
    Yogi223 and gatorbait51 like this.
    Bitter clinger!

There are consequences…..

Quote Originally Posted by Aceoky View Post
    I agree on the elections - in fact I believe they hope to take the House and keep the Senate so they can pass the "UN Small Arms Treaty" thinking they can use that to accomplish all their goals -up to the US Citizens to insure that never takes place
    It is already signed so yeah it just needs to be passed hopefully this will be a wake up like 68 was and spur people to all legal and ethical forms of action...
    Aceoky and gatorbait51 like this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links