another southern Ohio Police shooting

This is a discussion on another southern Ohio Police shooting within the The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Here's the one I mentioned in another thread, interesting story and a scary night- http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs....329/-1/allight .... I was indirectly involved with this mess, but thankfully ...

Thread: another southern Ohio Police shooting

Administrator

Here's the one I mentioned in another thread, interesting story and a scary night- http://news.cincypost.com/apps/pbcs....329/-1/allight....

I was indirectly involved with this mess, but thankfully not to much this time.
    Last edited by SIXTO; January 4th, 2007 at 09:11 PM.

Did that happen on New Years Eve sixto? THe publication date says 1/1/07, so I assume it happened then. Despite being rather involved with both the areas it started and ended in, I acutally hadn't heard about this. I wonder when the last time a Blue Ash (very nice part of town) officer sot somebody? Blue Ash doesn't control that stretch of I-75 by Newmann Way either, Evendale or Lincoln Heights does, so I guess he had a whole bunch of cops from everywhere following him.

Well, thankfully none of the officers were hit. Too bad they couldn't of shot a little "better" to put him down.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Administrator
    It started on 12/30. It all started in the afternoon, and went on until the early hours the next day.

Blue Ash and several other agencys were involved due to the nature, and the pursuit traveled through a whole bunch of jurisdictions. Blue Ash has had a few Officer involved shootings in recent history, I cant remember when the last one was... 3 or 4 years maybe. Seeing the shot up cruisers was a bit frightning, and two close friends were pinned down in a ditch for several hours before the pursuit began. They did get some much deserved time off this week.

As for the shot itself, it wasn't all that bad of one really. It did the trick, and there was a bit of distance involved.

Sponsored Links